Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s them xx

I wanna scream!!!!!!! Her midwife told her to slow down!!!!!!!!! Yet she is off to ikea again to organise her bleeping tacky hair bands ands green jewellery!!!! She was bleeping crying the other week about babies movement and “whats app’s” her midwife all the time! Yet bleeping queues up at IKEA so her “walk in” living room looks perfect for Instagram! Get a bleeping grip of your life Katie!!!!!! And your mother is a joke!!!!! I’m nearly 9 months pregnant my mum is shouting at me for lifting things not bleeping gallivanting during a pandemic!!!!
I honestly hope her midwives have seen all this. It’s disgusting!

Reactions: 3
She is a walking joke. I bleeping LOVE Ikea, but when I was as pregnant as she is I was barely moving my arse off the couch. I actually think she wants to be seen. If I seen her in there I’d be like why the duck isn’t that girl at home
Anyone up for a road trip to Warrington later to watch her drag little Matt round the aisles on his reins, could swing by the Man Wah en route 😂😂😂
Also the inserts in her drawers are wrecking my head, why wouldn’t you get all the same ones for each drawer? I’ve got matching in mine my fellas and the babys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed Kate now follows Nic from peaches and vice versa but that wasn’t the case a month ago
Follows Peaches now too 🤣 my guess is Kate has reached out cos she cant stand the speculation on here that she’s disliked/fallen out with them. So Nic/Kate from Peaches if you’re reading this, it ain’t genuine! Self serving as always.

If she’s having the baby at Arrowe Park, they will know who she is and be watching I’m sure of that.
Someone on here said she had a midwife friend in Arrowe and that hog momma has been the talk of the town. I’d be fuckin mortified!! I hope one of them stitches her up inside out 🤣 covid fanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Follows Peaches now too 🤣 my guess is Kate has reached out cos she cant stand the speculation on here that she’s disliked/fallen out with them. So Nic/Kate if you’re reading this, it ain’t genuine! Self serving as always.

Someone on here said she had a midwife friend on Arrows and that hog momma has been talked about in there! I’d be fuckin mortified!!
She has ripped nic to bits, never kate (peaches) she always said she liked kate and her mum and sister and said nic was the the one that flipped when she wanted to leave and took her phone off her and deleted her pics

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed Kate now follows Nic from peaches and vice versa but that wasn’t the case a month ago
I bet Nic reached out to KHM to congratulate her on her pregnancy or something because Nic is such a gorgeous girl inside and out.. and Kate probs has followed her again after a nice DM. Just a guess

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has ripped nic to bits, never kate (peaches) she always said she liked kate and her mum and sister and said nic was the the one that flipped when she wanted to leave and took her phone off her and deleted her pics
I somehow can’t see that happening. Was it a company phone I wonder. I mean what grown women would snatch another women’s phone and delete her pictures. You’d need to know the passcode for a start. I call BS. Always the victim. There’s a reason she’s so widely disliked even by those in her own circle.

I bet Nic reached out to KHM to congratulate her on her pregnancy or something because Nic is such a gorgeous girl inside and out.. and Kate probs has followed her again after a nice DM. Just a guess
Is literally only very recent though and she announced her pregnancy in January ish?

Never in a million years would Nic do that. Out of the pair when I go in I personally find Nic a lot more friendlier than Kate and her Mam 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Never in a million years would Nic do that. Out of the pair when I go in I personally find Nic a lot more friendlier than Kate and her Mam 🤷🏻‍♀️
As if that’s happened just because she said she was leaving! It’s a job not a cult! She’s a crank. Half a story as always. Peaches obviously too professional to share the real details which is why their business is flying and thriving and yours has a shocking reputation

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I somehow can’t see that happening. Was it a company phone I wonder. I mean what grown women would snatch another women’s phone and delete her pictures. You’d need to know the passcode for a start. I call BS. Always the victim. There’s a reason she’s so widely disliked even by those in her own circle.

Is literally only very recent though and she announced her pregnancy in January ish?
I think it was something to do with pics and videos for peaches and they had copyright over them or something kate said and nic didn’t want her to go on an use them

Reactions: 1
Sorry if I’ve offended people but a size 16 is a 34 waist which means you have a high BMI, and are at risk of a stroke, heart disease, diabetes. So it’s not healthy. Shout at me all you want behind your keyboard hun, it’s a fact.
You get very personal yourself on here. Yet become all sensitive when it’s about weight. Probably more about issues with your own weight?!

I’m not generalising. I’m a health professional. It’s not healthy, whatever way you look at it. I’m only causing offence to people that size. People are ok posting miss piggy pics, but can’t accept when a medical professional states a fact?!

A size 16 won’t have a healthy BMI . Why is everyone on here ok posting miss piggy pics about Kate, but then can’t accept a fact on health!!
A BMI means duck all nowadays! Your average rugby players BMI is through the roof, but they are fit as duck. Think you need to wind your neck in hen and get back to talking about THM.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t someone say she was crying that they used to make her clean brushes. Oh the audacity!! 🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The girls in peaches are really nice. I went in with a friend for our make up, and was sick with nerves about going out, really shaky and anxious. They made me a brew and calmed me down, made me feel really comfortable!
Can't imagine any of them behaving like that to be fair.

Imagine if anybody did confront THM in Ikea or any one of shopping trips! She'd get the shock of her bleeping life. She'd genuinely think she was a Celeb then 😂

she is an absolute beg. Even on the beg to her fella for compliments. Who actually even gives two fucks about one word their fella says. I have no idea half the time what mine is even going on about. She is hanging off his every bleeping word !!
LMAO😂 they’re all full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I actually remember Kate when she worked in peaches. Appeared at least to be a much nicer girl back then, now she’s a monster with an ego the size of her belly

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.