Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I somehow can’t see that happening. Was it a company phone I wonder. I mean what grown women would snatch another women’s phone and delete her pictures. You’d need to know the passcode for a start. I call BS. Always the victim. There’s a reason she’s so widely disliked even by those in her own circle.

Is literally only very recent though and she announced her pregnancy in January ish?
Maybe reached out about the “trolling”

The hangers are awful. Cheap wire ones. Why’s everything done on the cheap with the plastic crap in the walk in too? It’s like a rip off of her pantry but for the clothes n tat
She does everything half arsed doesn’t she.

GUYYZZ LOOK AT MY EXPENSIVE BESPOKE WALK IN.. BUT IM JUST FILLING IT WITH PLASTIC ORGANISERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe reached out about the “trolling”

She does everything half arsed doesn’t she.

GUYYZZ LOOK AT MY EXPENSIVE BESPOKE WALK IN.. BUT IM JUST FILLING IT WITH PLASTIC ORGANISERS.
So bespoke that she's making daily trips to Ikea for more storage :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has ripped nic to bits, never kate (peaches) she always said she liked kate and her mum and sister and said nic was the the one that flipped when she wanted to leave and took her phone off her and deleted her pics
Did that even happen? Or was it THM lying?

Reactions: 1
THM told me that as well. When I got my make up done in SW.
She’s told absolutely everyone! My little sister knew kate when she drove a little ka her brother got her and she used to be really appreciative working in peaches and love it, she was still loud and bossy then but when she started all the secret warehouse business she turned in to a monster

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Terrible aren't they!! Poor people who've fallen foul to them 😩.

Also, she says in those videos, the vid where she is talking about Matt putting a marble top on the table she clearly says something about 'bringing everything down to here'. We knew it anyway but confirmation right there 😂.

I seriously hope she goes to labour in Warrington on one of these IKEA jaunts.. That'd throw a spanner in the works for her!
She will still be nipping to ikea in between pushes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What is with people and these gastric bands/sleeves ! Risking your life having dodgy surgeries to lose weight, surely you’d rather do it the healthy way ?!

And THM is surely proof that after all that money and suffering it’s not always effective long term ?

Reactions: 3
Maybe Peaches have reached out recently so that she doesn’t attempt to drag them down in light of her recent public rants!

Reactions: 1
What makes her think that these accounts are pretending to be her unborn daughter?? I was under the impression you could open insta accounts under any name if it’s available. She can’t expect to have every possible variation of name with delamere surname available to her?? I’ve reported her for bullying / harassment for posting those accounts and asking others to take action against them

Reactions: 14
Mine was olive, it’s gone now
Didn’t think it would cause such a fuss 🤦🏼‍♀️ I definitely wasn’t ‘impersonating’ her daughter, that would be bleeping weird 😂

Reactions: 6
Someone’s commented how sick it is that they’ve set up pages for a child that’s not even born yet. KHM better delete her little miss delamere one as well then 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why would you even repost this to your timeline 🙈

View attachment 175899
But it’s alright for them to make a troll catcher account and blame people who aren’t even on “this site” all this place does is posts gossip and the truth. Guess what, this lockdown has made people sick of influencers thinking they are above government advice! People have been sat in salons all over the Wirral and Merseyside doing exactly the same thing, for years! Only difference is, this is online so people are probably more savage. She will be getting ripped to shreds in group chats aswell. If she ignored this place, stopped posting so much inane shite and followed the covid rules the threads would die out! FACT.

Reactions: 14
Look up 'victim' in the dictionary. A picture of THM is there. No one has trolled her, she would love it if they did. She just loves a bit of attention. She must sit on instagram the whole bleeping day, mostly reposting pictures of herself the daft bint

Reactions: 7
I don’t understand the sheer amount of people commenting saying every girl edits their pictures as some sort of justification? I can hand on heart say I’ve never edited any part of my face or body, and most people I know haven’t. And those that have usually keep it to a minimum rather than altering their actual bone structure to the point where they look like a different person.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.