Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I’m crying at her adding the copyright text at the bottom
WHO THE duck DOES SHE THINK SHE IS😂
Hahahahaha bleeping beg on toast.
What an idiot.. She genuinely thinks shes a celeb. I think she's released those yesterday thinking it makes her look good coz Hinch was talking about being on a shoot all day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Muslims clothes? Has she actually just said that?! duck sake this girl should not be allowed near her phone 😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Screenshot_20200707_192102.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I myself work for the NHS at arrowe park and my mother is a senior manager for social services and I have showed my mum her behaviour and she is horrified as we know Kate and her mum but if someone does put in a safeguarding over THM she will be sorry she ever posted online 😩 no amount of money or followers will get her out of the hole she has put herself in duty of care aside this is arrowe parks worst nightmare risk of infection just too add a few of my friends work as midwives in arrowe and we all went to school with Kate so we know exactly the type of girl she is very selfish
Deny her the right to give birth there and force her down to the countess. Maybe then she’ll regret breaking every single lockdown rule going!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m absolutely fuming at this idiot. I’ve done my best to stick to lockdown rules, and limit contact with the public. I’m not pregnant or vulnerable, but I’m trying to protect others who are. 3 of my friends are pregnant, 2 of them in the last trimester and they’ve pretty much been shielding (this means staying at home and limiting contact with others, not standing 2m away which we’ve all seen photos of her NOT doing). Baby showers have been cancelled also.

I feel sick that someone could deliberately put their unborn baby at risk continually. It’s like she’s too thick to understand that the guidelines are there to protect the most vulnerable, including her. Shame on her for flouting the rules, putting her unborn child at risk along with others, and shame on everyone in her life condoning it.

Reactions: 17
What does she think she’s gonna achieve by shaming the fake accounts 😂 surely you’d just delete and not give them the satisfaction of knowing they’ve pissed you off? Oh wait sorry, she’s not bothered by it...as she tells us all 5+ times a week 🥴

Reactions: 9
Deny her the right to give birth there and force her down to the countess. Maybe then she’ll regret breaking every single lockdown rule going!
I genuinely wish they could do this! Or tell her she has to have a home birth with 1 full ppe'd up midwife. Maybe a NHS worker can clarify but I thought your not allowed to refuse someone treatment? Because of a duty of care? So frustrating for all nhs workers, if I was a midwife in Arrowe I'd point blank be refusing to go near her 😔

Reactions: 9
So the contents of her hospital bag are a pale pink towel bundle (never had a kid and I know I’d buy dark towels!!), a crappy mini fan, a beg for a white nightie and then adverts for two gift box subscriptions and a hijab. Ace that, can’t wait to tell my pregnant mate she doesn’t need any of the stuff she’s been stocking up on!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
What does she think she’s gonna achieve by shaming the fake accounts 😂 surely you’d just delete and not give them the satisfaction of knowing they’ve pissed you off? Oh wait sorry, she’s not bothered by it...as she tells us all 5+ times a week 🥴
Shes in a much better place, and it doesn't affect her now. Just like she doesn't read here r 😂🍵🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I genuinely wish they could do this! Or tell her she has to have a home birth with 1 full ppe'd up midwife. Maybe a NHS worker can clarify but I thought your not allowed to refuse someone treatment? Because of a duty of care? So frustrating for all nhs workers, if I was a midwife in Arrowe I'd point blank be refusing to go near her 😔
For the babies sake she’s better off giving birth in hospital rather than Truffle Manor 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
this is true we can't refuse her care 😔 unless she was violent or abusive then she would be asked to leave, she would be barred and would also then be refused treatment at arrowe she would be then taken through the tunnel wishful thinking that Me & my friends are tempted to use our annual leave for her due date but god only knows what date that is😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Also she’s so thick that she’s directing a tonne of people to their account and stories, where they are outing her for flouting the rules. If people didn’t already know she doesn’t give a duck they do after looking at Maggies insta. No shame in her actions

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.