Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what I don’t understand, why does she think she is above being reported? Is she just that dim that she doesn’t understand that she’s blowing herself up when she says she’s had hair and make up done? Or is she just THAT arrogant?
I think she's genuinely that arrogant she thinks she's above it all.
I think she thinks if SS where to be involved all they look at is the house, clothes and what you earn. Not what they actually would be concerned about 😂

Reactions: 6
First time poster it long time lucker... I have just commented on the picture - How did you manage to get this arranged? I thought that make up artists and photo shoots with multiple people hadn’t been allow yet??
I was blocked in less than a minute I wonder how many other people have questioned her and been blocked?!?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
She has now shared that photo shoot picture with people blowing smoke up her arse 49 times! Could she fancy herself anymore??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Recap for the newbies as posted on the previous thread by another member with some additional points...

1. Editing photos so much that she is unrecognisable.
2. Using someone else’s scan photos.
3. Flaunting lockdown and asking ridiculous questions about others in lockdown. Putting herself, baby and others at risk.
4. The service she provides, she is so rude and multiple people have said they have heard her slag other people off. Totally unprofessional.
5. Portraying a perfect family life when daddy diy plays away a lot.
6. Offering advice on topics she is not qualified or even remotely in a position to. Such as baby vaccinations, mental health, miscarriages etc etc.
7. Promoting drinking in pregnancy...

8. Having her hair done before lockdown restrictions lifted and hairdressers opened.
9. Having a pregnancy photoshoot in whichshe had her hair and makeup done, again prior to lockdown restrictions being lifted.
Blocks anybody who doesn’t agree with her polls or asks her a question she doesn’t want to answer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How long are we saying it will be for the Red ‘trolling’ rant 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Blocks anybody who doesn’t agree with her polls or asks her a question she doesn’t want to answer
Jenko needs adding to this! Has been on here using multiple fake accounts to slate dirty delo’s ex girlfriend and her own ex’s new gf.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
First time poster it long time lucker... I have just commented on the picture - How did you manage to get this arranged? I thought that make up artists and photo shoots with multiple people hadn’t been allow yet??
I was blocked in less than a minute I wonder how many other people have questioned her and been blocked?!?
Fattest... Oops sorry fastest finger first for THM 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who and where do we report to? Seriously concerned now after this weekends antics
Normally The locality Central Advise and Duty Team But with COVID, investigations may take up to 6 weeks to be allocated to a social worker in that area her behaviour is a disgrace to all key workers and front line staff who have sacrificed their own family's safety to save hundreds of other people's loved ones .. she's excited to be a mother we all are but coronavirus is no joke I know lock down is easing but it's the complete wrong rules they are now laying out we have been warned by NHS England to prepare to a second spike as the R is rising rapidly

Reactions: 15
So I did some serious lurking today (being on hold for over an hour is boring af) and found this, forgot eating disorders are funny Kate babe, highly professional as usual! As someone whose suffered in the past I found this so disgusting she literally doesn't care about anything. I feel sorry for anyone who has experienced anything like this and had to see that. She was also bitching about the love island cast but I thought it was was obsessive and being a bully talking about people online👀

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So I did some serious lurking today (being on hold for over an hour is boring af) and found this, forgot eating disorders are funny Kate babe, highly professional as usual! As someone whose suffered in the past I found this so disgusting she literally doesn't care about anything. I feel sorry for anyone who has experienced anything like this and had to see that. She was also bitching about the love island cast but I thought it was was obsessive and being a bully talking about people online👀
Bitching about Love Island contestants.. Shows how twofaced she is coz shes all over all the that lot on insta an has done a few of their makeups. 😂

Reactions: 9
same you know...she is literally going to get the shock of her life. She’s got this perfect image in her head that she can sit and take pictures of miss delamere an her gorgeous cream carpet will remain cream. Kate, Hun, wake up an smell the baby tit. XxxxxX
Maybe she thinks she will come with a remote control and can switch her on for photo opportunities & off the rest of the time !! Failing that she can get government funding to hire a nanny who will work her arse off 22 hours a day looking after her !! 🤣 Sorry I mean the baby. 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We
The baby has always been just an accessory and a way to “keep up”
She hasn’t got a bastard clue how much attention a baby needs . This poor child as you say will be an accessory as she is way to important to play second fiddle to any fucker !!

Reactions: 4
Who does she think she is seriously? Why have good honest people shielded themselves for weeks and she thinks she can go to the opening of a bloody envelope every 5 minutes! I’m not sure if she gets that probably 90% of her followers are there for the drama! What a way to live you life - all for the strangers you claim are “trolls”.

If you can’t look after yourself, at least do it for your baby!!! So sad 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 16
her behaviour is a disgrace to all key workers and front line staff who have sacrificed their own family's safety to save hundreds of other people's loved ones
My friend works in private sectors and is covid swabbed every 14 days, to protect the patients. We went for social distance food and we couldn’t post anything on Social media, as she worried about what her colleagues would say. This Self proclaimed honey monster is risking ALL there healths, if she shuffled into my hospital I’d keep her in isolation. A bloody hairdressers opening, would you really be that arsed 🦠😤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She wonders why hospitals are so strict when it comes to births and this is why, the hosptial cannot trust that everyone follows the rules. She is jeopardising the same things she complains about regarding her own make up stations not being able to open and being able to have the father of her child at the birth.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.