Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s NO WAY Instagram have deleted those accounts. The account holders must have deleted them themselves.

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker and I swore I’d never write on here but those stories of her in the moving van have tipped me over the edge!!

3927 weeks pregnant and not even wearing a seatbelt!! What the actual duck!! How does she think it’s acceptable and posts it over social media!!

Absolutely gobsmacked and appalled at her actions!

Reactions: 15
How does she know the threads still exist if she doesn’t come on here? 🧐

She bloody loves it! Look at her smirk 😏 She would be gutted if she was no longer talked about! And my god she gives us enough to talk about - the seatbelt -wtf?! Please think someone other than yourself for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really regret it now, I didn’t think of the full picture when I did it :(
I honestly did it just to be a petty witch so she couldn’t use the username, I wasn’t expecting anybody to even look at it
I don’t give a duck how Kate and her army want to spin it
But I really just want you all to know I didn’t do it to be nasty or to troll her!
Dont be sorry it's a name on a social media page! Anyone can use the name not just certain people! I'm such a witch but I would set it up again 🙈😆 who gives her the right to think shes the only one to be entitled to that name on social media! Boo bleeping hoo and she haven't even confirmed that's the babys name has she?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Firstly. She's done that for clout.
Everyones forgotten about poor little Kate being trolled so she had to make it relevant again.
Second of all, Facetune Photoshop, whatever Kate. If you admitted you change yourself so you look like two different people & said but I'm in a good place now and I've realised it's ridiculous and stopped or just used a bloody filter, people would have more respect for you. You say you where unhappy about your body after being cheated on and called fat, an you had surgery and now claim Delo is loving and supportive, if he is so, why you still editing pics?? Surely if hes so supportive he loves you the way you are.
Thirdly. No one is that assed about you, you give us stuff to talk about by being the fuckwit you are on SM. Guess what, if you come off it, or at least didn't post every bleeping bit of it on there - noone would have anything to talk about.
Remember like when you went Private and the thread went quiet(er).. No shenanigans, no backlash.
Fourth. You are a public figure, or claim to be. Not every opinion is going to be in your favour.
Five. You claim you are winning by the comments on your posts.. Remember your 'troll' video. I didn't see one comment saying 'babe, if you ever need to talk or chat, I'm here' or offering support, theu were all fairly fake comments ie 'Oh no babe, so sorry you've had to go through this' or 'your amazing'. Unlike on here, where people have discussed their mental health and strangers with anonymous accounts have reached out and offered support to people they do not and probably will not ever know.
So just have a think about if you are really winning. Or if you just have fakes blowing smoke up your arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
She'll come up with some bullshit story.... but the van was moving and you DID NOT have a seat belt on
I know. And all her army will be like “they’ve got nothing better to do” she was bouncing all over the place while you could hear the passing traffic! She is seriously brain dead.

Reactions: 10
And because she couldn’t wait to do a “unique” pregnancy announcement...which was smashing a dome of chocolate with the scan pic inside (about a 12 week scan when she was only about 6 weeks or something like that!) Still cringing at that chocolate smash, fair enough if you had sent that as a gift but did them 2 just sit an eat it afterwards?! 😂
Is this true? I’ve got a hospital appointment tomorrow to see if I’m 7/8 weeks pregnant or if I’ve had the miscarriage the doctor told me to expect after seeing an empty sac a week ago. She’s very fortunate not to be one of the 1/4 of pregnant women who lose their baby in the early weeks if that story is true.

• Sad
Reactions: 20

There’s NO WAY Instagram have deleted those accounts. The account holders must have deleted them themselves.
Correct!

Dont be sorry it's a name on a social media page! Anyone can use the name not just certain people! I'm such a witch but I would set it up again 🙈😆 who gives her the right to think shes the only one to be entitled to that name on social media! Boo bleeping hoo and she haven't even confirmed that's the babys name has she?
Thank you 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Is this true? I’ve got a hospital appointment tomorrow to see if I’m 7/8 weeks pregnant or if I’ve had the miscarriage the doctor told me to expect after seeing an empty sac a week ago. She’s very fortunate not to be one of the 1/4 of pregnant women who lose their baby in the early weeks if that story is true.
Sadly yes it’s all true. As well as the admitting to not being against drinking while pregnant, she’s been seen smoking, never shielded herself or the baby, I could go on.

I’m so so sorry you are having to go through all this. Honestly my heart breaks for you. 💔💔💔 xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sadly yes it’s all true. As well as the admitting to not being against drinking while pregnant, she’s been seen smoking, never shielded herself or the baby, I could go on.

I’m so so sorry you are having to go through all this. Honestly my heart breaks for you. 💔💔💔 xxxx
thanks -cruelly I’ve had the worst morning sicKness and exhaustion as well - nothing like it with my first baby. Will get the answers tomorrow though and I can move on either way. The hospital bag chat has made me giggle - candle and white nightie 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s just mad because someone stole the name.
People that questioned the “weight loss” previously were just blocked so she’s lying.
Wish whoever did the insta pages hadn’t deleted them!

Reactions: 9
I was in the same situation as you, got told there was nothing there they couldn’t see no baby went back 2 weeks later and baby was there I hope everything goes well for you fingers crossed xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Surely the police aren't going to give a tit if someone may or may not have made an INSTAGRAM account under the potential name of your unborn baby 😂😂😂

I don't think the Fraud Crime Prevention unit work on that kind of stuff 😂😂😂

View attachment 175948
Lucy lives in a bleeping dreamworld. The police would laugh her out of the room

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was in the same situation as you, got told there was nothing there they couldn’t see no baby went back 2 weeks later and baby was there I hope everything goes well for you fingers crossed xxx
Aww so glad to hear it. After telling others, I’ve been shocked at how many women I know have had miscarriages and not said anything. I’ll let you all know how I get on tomorrow. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Love it when she says tit like “who has the time to make multiple accounts” 🤣🤣
You!!!!!!!!!!!!
You daft twit!
You’ve been on here under countless names trying to slag of Matts ex Danielle accusing her of sleeping with his brother, and to rip Phil’s new bird saying she’s a bike! You’re not a girls girl, you’re a insecure nasty little snake.
Stop making a show of yourself and drawing attention to this thread because it’s building by the day with people who can see you for exactly what you are. 🐍
You say that you’re happy and that you’re in a good place but your behaviour says anything but!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Long time lurker here (directed by the video), the blatant flouting of rules and just the way she trips herself up with her lies all the time drives me mad!

What’s tipped me over the edge to comment on here, is that video where she says “if you read my comments on my photos you’ll see who wins”... well that’s really easy when you delete and block anybody that doesn’t agree with you!

I’m completely against trolling and people commenting truly nasty and hurtful things, but when will she learn the difference between a troll, and just somebody with a difference of opinion / actual concern for her and her unborn baby!?

Reactions: 37
She makes it sound like it’s one or two people actually trolling her with horrible dm’s, and staker behaviour.
When really this Is a gossip site 🙄 I’m here to gossip about her, as she’s put herself out there so it’s allowed !
Can anyone see the site traffic off a laptop, I’m sure there’s a way to see how many viewers are on the thread 🤞🏼👀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.