Katie Hayes #13 Truffle hog momma telling lockdown lies, daddy DIY is texting on the sly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She makes it sound like it’s one or two people actually trolling her with horrible dm’s, and staker behaviour.
When really this Is a gossip site 🙄 I’m here to gossip about her, as she’s put herself out there so it’s allowed !
Can anyone see the site traffic off a laptop, I’m sure there’s a way to see how many viewers are on the thread 🤞🏼👀
I was on a laptop earlier today and sure it was 550? Could be wrong as dont actually know what the differant numbers stand for x

Reactions: 4
Init. I thought Butterflies where nice creatures.. More moth this behaviour. Annoying 👀🙄
Another bloody catfish !! No way a butterfly more like a dog flea . 🤪

And all the while, no social media re-posts of support from the king himself it’s his/her family 🤔 that’d be more important to me than my “army”
He probably doesn’t know the password to his Instagram . Maybe if he asks nicely he can have supervised access to it .🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
In that video the way THM tries to make DJ Indesit agree along with her and he's all quiet reminds me of that couple off come fly with me 'didn't we peter?!?' 'yes judith' 😂😭
3AC43AFA-49B3-4296-B8A0-3892EE6D9B4E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
the ‘professional’ part of her job title 😂 what an example to set. What a troll
Don’t think she really was a nurse tbh. Some people say any old tit to try and back up their crappy opinions

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This thread is hard to keep up with, dont know how THM does it when shes apparently sooooooo busy renovating truffle towers, preparing for her impending arrival, filming IGTVs, rubbing dirty make up brushes on her face, smoking 20 twirls a day and all whilst being 84 years pregnant. I am struggling 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Don’t think she really was a nurse tbh. Some people say any old tit to try and back up their crappy opinions
My brother in law is a personal trainer and has been over 20 year !! He says bmi means BOT ALL. She had a different agenda on this thread ....

Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain why any health care profesional will be reporting her regarding her lifestyle?

Many women who attend booking appointments or any antenatal appointments disclose an array of different types of issues that they have in there lives.
For example, drug and alcohol abuse, History of domestic violence and so on. Healthcare professionals then go on to help support women and their families.
Women who are attending the hospital for any reason are all making decisions regarding social distancing. I know of women undergoing IOLs etc and meet family off the ward or go off the ward to have a smoke. please understand that non of these women are or have ever been reported to social services regarding this. It is there choice.
Hiiiyyyaaa Kate babezzzz. Did you get your mate to type that out? You threw in the last line didn’t you & got the wrong ‘their’ so we alllllll know it’s you. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone please explain why any health care profesional will be reporting her regarding her lifestyle?

Many women who attend booking appointments or any antenatal appointments disclose an array of different types of issues that they have in there lives.
For example, drug and alcohol abuse, History of domestic violence and so on. Healthcare professionals then go on to help support women and their families.
Women who are attending the hospital for any reason are all making decisions regarding social distancing. I know of women undergoing IOLs etc and meet family off the ward or go off the ward to have a smoke. please understand that non of these women are or have ever been reported to social services regarding this. It is there choice.
Im sorry but thats horse tit. If a person discloses alcohol/drug abuse they will absolutely be referred to social services. A safeguarding referral would be made. Also women attending for induction of labour and leaving the ward to smoke isnt exactly the same as ignoring social distancing guidelines by trotting all over the Wirral, not to mention riding in a van with no seatbelt on etc all whilst digging your own grave by posting all of it on social media. Im not sure if a SS referral is entirely appropriate for breaching lockdown rules/shielding advice but as a health professional myself, I would be concerned about these actions. Id be questioning why is this person not following guidelines? Why are they not putting their health and the safety of their child first? I would definitely be keeping a close eye for any other cause for concern and id definitely be voicing my concerns to this person.

Reactions: 19
The caption on this. First Phil working all hours to do the house up himself, now DIY Daddy 😂👀
Omg you would at least change the bed! Why when she updated the cushions did she get the exact same ones in a different colour?! At least make it look a bit different 😳

Reactions: 5
The caption on this. First Phil working all hours to do the house up himself, now DIY Daddy 😂👀
Of course the cinema room feels bespoke it was a bleeping dark living room with a projector and now it’s a ground floor walk in wardrobe 🥴

whilst you’re catching up KHM two things I’d like you to address -
- show us your blocked list 🤔
- show us your blocked/muted words list 🤫

lets see how reliable as an influencer you are by not policing your comments. Dare you.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.