Katie Hayes #127 This individual was not invited to the store today, nor was she gifted any products #AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning truff 💨 see all the people from that event last night have all been sent the tweets. So put that in your big fat tweerrrrllllllll and smoke it. How very wrong of you to think no one would know about them 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Did she stuff those big puffy pink sleeves of that dress into the arms of that blazer? Or is it a different dress 😂
She looks like a girl going from a wedding with a random mans suit jacket over her Christ her style is awful

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine agreeing to go all the way to a basic event noone there and leaving before the party with her fake mamma pals, can hear her now over talking and shouting about my trolls 😂

You looked a massive cling on at that party and not to mention old

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s defo the arl bird that lashes loadsa drinks on her credit card so everyone let’s her just sit with them at the “party”. She’s such a try hard and her dress sense is just ridiculous now. Howling that someone has sent the guests from last night the tweets… considering half of the lads there appeared to be gay i am hoping there’ll be murder! Altho no doubt she’ll spin it to being The Trolls 🙄 she’s boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks awful in that dress, it's doing nothing for her! Her boobs don't fit in the cups and its not the right shape around her "mum tum". Then to add a blazer on top of them puffy sleeves looks ridiculous.

I strongly believe she gets dressed with her eyes closed or she does eeny-meeny-miny-mo in her wardrobe.

How sad that she doesn't have good enough mates or boyfriend to tell her, her FASHUN sense is terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder why Cheryl is selling up ? Thought it was her Dream home she had manifested about so much. Poor mark building it all with his own two hands to be like after a year or two she's like no I don't like it anymore how mean. Good luck trying to sell in this day and age everyone's fucked with energy bills rising council tax and lack of work from lockdowns. Given it is a nice house but I couldn't live next to all the traffic would do my head right in pollution levels must be so high there

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.