Katie Hayes #127 This individual was not invited to the store today, nor was she gifted any products #AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Townhouse fetish Club in Birkenhead is doing a night for influencers to film content 👀 get in there you big salmon

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Girls…. If you didn’t know Katie Daley before today. Go find her thread misskda
She’s no angel!!! But she is good at make up x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t upload anything about my holiday until I’m home and I’m a fuckin nobody. She’s a bad attention seeking crank!!
I have a mate who literally does a daily countdown 🤣

she’s desperately trying to make herself seem busy. I reckon she’s using any savings she’s got to pay her mortgage because she has no income of her own. You can’t pay your bills with collection 2000 lip glosses girl. If I was you I’d be selling it all on eBay.
How petrifying is that? She has no job security,absolutely nothing! I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

Peps house for sale today on Rightmove - £625k.
What’s the area? I’m not familiar with Liverpool & the surrounding areas.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How petrifying is that? She has no job security,absolutely nothing! I wouldn’t be able to sleep at night.

What’s the area? I’m not familiar with Liverpool & the surrounding areas.
Rightmove Wirral £625K
If you cant put in the price just search till about the 3rd page and it come up at £625.

Reactions: 5
She really did build it on a bit of scrap land but she managed to squash a lot into a small plot. And Truff she has still got a garage along with 3 reception rooms, unlike you.
E1BE0570-46BF-4827-92D5-93AD2A8F8BA1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’d have to be mental to spend that on her house next to the A41, all that noise and fumes. Wouldn’t pay £300k for it never mind double.
Location, location, location!

And no one goes with Karl Tatler these days, it’s usually people out of the area that use them thinking they’re a posh agent 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 26
🤣🤣🤣🤣 you’d have to be mental to spend that on her house next to the A41, all that noise and fumes. Wouldn’t pay £300k for it never mind double.
Location, location, location!

And no one goes with Karl Tatler these days, it’s usually people out of the area that use them thinking they’re a posh agent 🥴
Karl tatler have got offices all over the Wirral and sell houses from all over the Wirral, so I don’t get your point? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Theyre an estate agent, they sell houses…nobody goes with them? 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.