Katie Hayes #127 This individual was not invited to the store today, nor was she gifted any products #AD

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£625k with that Yard.... it hasn't even got a garden !! As if, I wouldn't wana buy a house either that had been all over social
Media.
It's such a basic witch house, the cheapest bricks, the cheapest white windows. Looks like the nursing home near me 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Read the wiki. Pep is Cheryl who now fully owns Oh Darlin’ who had our Kate as a partner. And is also known as peperami.
I have read it, twice in a year. So much bleeping info . Let me get one thing wrong on the exam 😫😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Karl tatler have got offices all over the Wirral and sell houses from all over the Wirral, so I don’t get your point? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Theyre an estate agent, they sell houses…nobody goes with them? 😂😂
HA. HA. 🥴
I’m referring to the head office. Years ago people used them because they thought they were the posh agents, like Savills or fine and country.
Jimmy Hill believes she lives on a sprawling estate with acres of land.
👍

Reactions: 10
I am absolutely stunning to see no one has discussed this dancing little head on Bperfects stories

548CD695-210F-4FD5-B7B2-05C0AF3921FD.jpeg

I am actually bleeping crying

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Had to laugh at bperfects story about being an inclusive brand bla bla bla and there's zsm sitting front row. Doesn't sit right when they have been sent the tweets!!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just looked at Peps house. No ‘stuff’, no personality. It’s no wonder Molly is not so jolly. 🤣

oh and Pep, your hall door isn’t closed (pic 10) so your pics aren’t perfect 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
HA. HA. 🥴
I’m referring to the head office. Years ago people used them because they thought they were the posh agents, like Savills or fine and country.
Jimmy Hill believes she lives on a sprawling estate with acres of land.
👍
All estate agents are rubbish and full of ditsy idiots who charge you a fortune and you have to do there job for them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am absolutely stunning to see no one has discussed this dancing little head on Bperfects stories

View attachment 1038725

I am actually bleeping crying
Looks like they dragged some little scruff who was having a pint at wetherspoons to have pisstake dance.

Looks like the shittest bleeping party ever 🥴🥴😂😂😂😂

As if truff is that desperate to be seen at a party she shrivelled out her hard earned dosh to fly to there.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look at this picture & where her arms are resting against her side, compared to where it looks like her sides should be according to the waist line whatever app was used to take that picture has created for her! Either an editing app or she's smuggling half of savers takings under her blazer..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Have a listen on Spotify at the The Social Sisters new podcast featuring Kate, new episode 👀wow, I can’t believe how much she shouts over people. It’s absolute cringe she talks nonsense. Full of her own self importance.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Look at this picture & where her arms are resting against her side, compared to where it looks like her sides should be according to the waist line whatever app was used to take that picture has created for her! Either an editing app or she's smuggling half of savers takings under her blazer..
Why would she edit herself to look bigger? Lol. Actually for once doesn’t look like she’s touched it. She’s a tank in all its glory

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I more lurk on this thread
You guys are hilarious 10/10
But can someone please tell her she’s in Fkn Northern Ireland not Ireland!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stop it, she did not wear that pink blancmange!
Those tatas must of been falling all over the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.