Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Stop the world I'm getting off..... A 1 Year old's birthday display featuring a carefully positioned Selfridges bag 🤢
Truff & Charl D & the rest of these influenzas can call us all they want - they are what's wrong with society & causing more harm. Just so pretentious and vile, that's why they get called out !!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Belle Amie

VIP Member
I’m not a parent yet but surely you bath your kids after their tea purely for the reasons Oluv has shown?
I’d have thought toddlers would be winding down for bed at this time as well, warm milk and a story in bed? What times appropriate for a 1 year old genuine question

Reactions: 35

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
I think the mistake some 'new members' or 'long time lurkers' make when joining this thread is coming on too strong, i mean you're very welcome and all cause we are a lovely bunch of trolls but jeez ease yourself in and read the room👀 and most importantly stay the feck away from barbs masterpiece aka THE WIKI😘

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Fizz22

VIP Member
Imagine your whole life being a complete lie
Every single thing she posts is a fabrication
From photoshopping her and her kid and bloke, to lying about place ( it’s my friends field for example)
To saying she chocked out with make up work and a busy week.. every week
And then even making up she is brand ambassador

This woman needs serious therapy
"It's my friends back garden ❤" will never not be theepitome of fucking CRINGE 😂😂😂😂 She was rumbled in 0.2 seconds.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
That Florry Flurry account commenting on Home and Bargains page on 20wk old posts @browncouncilbin posted about on Monday that was doxxed by Truff a few days ago, is coincidentally following all the accounts that @Narnachops01 contacted. Miss Marple logging off. 🤣
OMG read the comments on home bargains page of her that’s why she’s doxxing 🤣🤣
ETA it was Wednesday not Monday, I dont know what day it is, or if im coming or going in all the excitement. 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
appreciated the work narna was putting in with 'my brands' (even if it was a bit full-on) but did i fuck read her/his/its essays. even this post is a bit long.

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Im going to have shorten my essays from now on, dont want any cases of mistaken identity, especially when Im waffling shite out of boredom. Soz trolls x

• Haha
  • Wow

gossip29

VIP Member
Firstly, her products state to follow katehayesmakeup for makeup tips NOT bykatehayes, secondly, she hasn’t done a single live on that insta account anyway, what a pathological liar this girl is what’s wrong with her 😂. She put the main insta on her packaging to get her followers up and all her poor customers have been subjected to are actual pictures of olives shit on the carpet

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

theprgirl

The sooner the change for these insta begs the better. Still can't belive what she's doing with all this fake #AD stuff. It is mortifying.
I know someone who works on the management at L1, I'm going to have a word with her apparently free shit from their staff. That's not what L1 are about.
Shew tarnishing L1 too.

Finally, what is her end game here? Like mine is 1 promotion in my 40s then 1 in my 50s. I'd like to retire late 50s. I know where i want to be.I've been working at %@&? for 20plus years (started at 17) and have a good pension. What will she have to fall back on? Pension-wise? Where is her security? How is she going to cope with these energy bill increases? I dont get it.
exactly this. She got too big for her boots (in her own head). She should have just stuck to make up and her academy because it was actually doing quite well for her. It’s when she started getting the odd freebie, that’s when she got greedy and thought she could turn this into a full time career without realising that the world of influencers is very fickle - especially when you lose your whole identity. What’s it’s going to be? Make up or mummy content? What’s with the separate interiors page? Any normal person would have completely rebranded their page to incorporate everything but not Kate. She thinks KHM is a well known brand - you are not Victoria Beckham babe, you’re from the fucking Wirral!

• Haha