Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine us UC troll tramps unpacking our Iceland Turkey Dinosaurs and Potato Waffles , fliming the unpacking before loading our rusty fridges and tagging Iceland #AD #AD just cos we feel like.

Screaming yano she's a fucking loser hahahahaha 😂😂😂

She needs to get a job seriously !!
Chester Zoo on Tuesday morning , fliming herself in shops blagging she's working with brands on Wednesday ! SUPER busy , so many projects !! She gets funnier honestly 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

VIP Member
Slimming world baked oats x2
Bet delo fucking hates coming home.. ‘baked oats again is it kate.. sound’ *wishes in dopey that he hadn’t abused his ex fiancée and ended up lumbered with five finger discount catfish kate, having to eats oats or prawns in garlic oil unless they get gifted a scran elsewhere

• Haha
Reactions: 38

wiganuser

VIP Member
Extremely rude. Especially if you’re so horrified about someone using homophobic slurs, anti-trans slurs are hardly any better.
I worked with quite a few gays and someone who transitioned and the prejudice they receive is still fucking vile, makes my blood boil at the stuff they get called on a night out .

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

ohtoodles

Oh god my anxiety would be through the roof if I was trying to keep up a fake career and fake image everyday. How does she have the balls to see her friends and family, unless they know she acts like Jay from the inbetweeners 🤣

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
Come on every body she was in the rong and worded it rong she been the one seeing email to everyone let's not attack her she knows how bad it sounds. I don't agree buy the way what she said just don't like people going on to much
Not today Leo, not today

• Haha

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
I wasnt a troll when Hoppy was here so cant say I noticed any similarities. But my god Narna was persistent with hounding the brands and I did give her 10/10 for it. 🤣🤣
TOO persistent though Shaz, like really fucking weirdly obsessively persistent. Just like Hoppy.

• Haha

wiganuser

VIP Member
I walked past the absolute beast today in town she was screaming down the phone about parking prices so the home n bargain money is deffo gone 🤣 also Oluv is far from petite she was the same size as my 2 year old who is also massive for his age she’s deffo taking after her mother 🤣
Aww girly you should have got receipts. I love a candid pic of the bison in the wild

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
What is she trying to achieve?
She’s trying to keep up the pretence that she’s working with brands when she isn’t and in all likelihood she was never known to them to begin with. It makes you wonder how many ads or collabs in the past were nothing of the sort. This girl really needs to find another way to make some honest cash. Remember way back on thread one when people were discussing the fact she’d said she’d be back at Oh Darlin when Olive was a few weeks old and I recall her saying she’d be at the gym daily too. Olive will be 2 this year and aside from a wedding every 6 months the girl hasn’t done a days honest work. Kate you have a family, you’re 30 this year, grow up and get a fuckin grip. Is this shit really worth it? You’re barely making a fuckin living off this shit!! Your whole life is a lie. What’s the saying? Something like buying things to impress people you hate? That’s her entire life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Abongo

VIP Member
And when questioned about their name they’ll be like “It’s a nickname given to me by my husband. He’s always called me rusty fridge after an argument that we had in 1973”.
But then changed it to her kids couldn’t say “dusty pidge” so they came up with rusty fridge and it stuck ever since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Retro80s

VIP Member
F5FEB64F-3F33-4C2B-B195-E3D010C53B7D.png

See the whopper, whopper junior and triple whopper have booked this for their next break 😂

• Haha
She's defo going to be filling an online form in to the Plodders tonight.....

My Trolls are trying to ruin me lyffffff , grassing me up to brands for being I am Fraud , please add this to my case file - KHM

• Haha
  • Heart

chattycatty

VIP Member
The little room on the right downstairs in the basement 🙌🏼🙌🏼 Had some balls in there. Those were the day, go out with £50 and come home with change !! Hahaha imagine that now !
I met Katie price and dean gaffney down there one night absolutely steaming I was could only see out of one eye telling Katie price her tits where great must of been about 2001 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35