Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parsnipface

Well fuck me this has been pretty imesnse, thank you for standing up for my community girls. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Just asked Mrs parsnip where she wasted her ema, she said topshop and hmv.
I wasted mine in Claires accessories in superdrug. Happy Times ❤

Depressed me a bit seeing how she was defended, really was hoping someone close to her would just say, "say sorry you minty fuck". 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Nothing will ever come close to garlands and gbar in any city I swear.
Is gbar still open?

I remember someone offering me mkat I said no and they poured this no joke freezer bag on their hand and buried their face in it, before asking for help to redo their makeup 😂
Excellent times and places where everyone was accepted and no one gave a shit!
Remember when you could buy poppers from the cloakroom in Garlands and share a bottle with a stranger on the dance floor who had caught a wiff 🥰 It was a simpler time 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
You have been the ring leader calling out truff and making it your mission to contact companies telling them (and rightly so) that she made homophobic comments and yet you say this?! Are you ok?
You go to the gbar and see trans people and you're still traumatised?? Is there 2 separate people using your tattle account cos if not please I beg you go and lie down
Seriously. Imagine going to a safe space for the LGBTQ community and acting like it’s a fucking zoo. Unbelievable.

• Heart

Davena94

VIP Member
So the “busy exciting day” she was talking about when she woke olive up…. Was going to zara and pretending to have a collab with penhaligons? Absolute fucking saddo

• Haha
What does this even mean?!
She's so fucking dumb yano...

Truff: Had 1,000s of DMs about how to make a cup of tea ☕ , so guys here you go...

CUP
TEABAG
WATER
FREDDO & OATS

That's it I FLIM how to do it when I can be arsed. I put chocolate & oats in my cups of tea so it's extra healthy to remain in a calorie deficit
It's my favourite , Oluv loves it too. Matt orders a takeaway cup of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Hahahahahahaha I wish we could voice note on here cos I am HOWLING 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is an absolute whopper! In every sense of the word 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
No offence but those Uggs are a show and the clip at the end of her reel of her ushering Little Whopper thru L1 car park has cracked me up! And now the Penhaligons goss!!! Hahahahahahaha Turn it in Kate you absolute moron hahahahahahaha I feel a cunt for her hahaha xxx

• Haha

pinotgrigioblush

What they making next week.. toast?

Why is she so scruffy. I’ve said it before but she does a “”glam” to go nowhere but when she has something on she looks like she hasn’t had a wash for days

• Haha

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I’ve never known a food blogger use burger slices and pass them off as grated cheese before 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Wait wait wait, is she more unhinged than I originally thought... Bear with me gang!

So she wasn't invited to the store for the new products so has she gotten someone else to flim the display and then send it to her for her to then post it on stories like she's working with them

Katie, Katie, Katie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Itsmedoctortea

VIP Member
What's the craic with pulling the sleeves of the hoodie up to then put a coat on its making me uncomfortable watching it🥴 If i have a long sleeve on i nearly have it pulled out over my fingers when putting a coat or jumper on for fear it rides up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Binks87

Chatty Member
I bet Truff absolutely loves when it all kicks off between people in here, takes the focus off her
Exactly what I was about to say…..trolls we are not bloody MI5 and I’ll be honest I couldn’t give a shit who someone is as long as we all get on as let’s face it we are all here for the same reason and that’s fat tits and at the moment she’ll be thinking she’s got one over on us when she reads here… but she doesn’t read here does she Matt

• Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Truff will be ringing 999 tonight.....

I've had a breakthrough in "my case" if we pull Garlands CCTV archives from the last 15 years ,we will find some of my trolls sniffing rush & then I will bounce down to their front doors with Big O & my one in his tool belt to have a word about their daughters......

I can identify that HoppyNarna who has lost all my work & my Brand Harrods , if you pull Gbar's footage she will be the one traumatised & borking on Eberle Street.

I can get my Justice , Justice is coming. I'm in control here
Hahahahaha I am howling 🤣🤣🤣

Who was it that thought the ghost of Shirley Ballas was the actual Shirley Ballas? 😭😭😭

• Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
Desperate for shirl to be Chris “me Nan” maloney 😭

ALSO “pr girl” rhymes with “our shirl”- ac-12 I am available for yas x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So you have no self respect. Good to know you realise that
What a smug horrible little meme that is. So only smug cunts who sit gazing at a baby have self respect?

I've got self respect in fucking buckets Truff, I'm a decent hard working person with a job that my employers actually employ me at for real and don't have to message people telling them they've never heard of me. My kids aren't plastered on the internet for every perv with a phone and internet access to look at (let's face it pervs do worse than just look as well), I have a living room, my kids are allowed to relax at home after a busy week at school, and I've never had to message a restaurant begging then to give me a free burger. Most importantly I've never said anything racist or homophobic.

Get in the bin you smug for no reason Nissan Cube.

• Heart
Reactions: 38