Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo

VIP Member
I’m jealous that she managed to convince the girl to the left to swap clothes with her.
144D5D5C-8930-4E40-B95F-A01DFB6CFCFA.png
3D24C2D2-6BCB-468F-BE5A-E443D5C747EF.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 124

Ssslllfff75

Oh my good good, GBar, I can’t cope. The first time and only time I’ve been in there ******’s everywhere. I’m still fucking traumatised 🙃
You have been the ring leader calling out truff and making it your mission to contact companies telling them (and rightly so) that she made homophobic comments and yet you say this?! Are you ok?
You go to the gbar and see trans people and you're still traumatised?? Is there 2 separate people using your tattle account cos if not please I beg you go and lie down

• Heart
Reactions: 87

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
The thing that would absolutely fucking tickled me abar good old Shirl was that she was always like

“I’m on the tour bus guys, can’t tell you what I’m up too but hey, here’s some photoshopped film posters I’ve just knocked up”

“hey it’s me guys, just in hair and make up, check out this photoshop I’ve just done, always got bags of time when I’m on settttttt”

The way she legged it after 1 comment calling her bullshit out and then a Mod coming on saying she’s still lurking after flouncing was the icing on the cake .. making me fucking giggle thinking about it 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 86
Truff will be ringing 999 tonight.....

I've had a breakthrough in "my case" if we pull Garlands CCTV archives from the last 15 years ,we will find some of my trolls sniffing rush & then I will bounce down to their front doors with Big O & My One in his tool belt to have a word about their daughters......

I can identify that HoppyNarna who has lost all my work & my Brand Harrods , if you pull Gbar's footage she will be the one traumatised & borking on Eberle Street.

I can get my Justice , Justice is coming. I'm in control here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Soz but this Penhaligons thing is so embarrassing, she’s desperate for everyone to think that she’s not been affected by the Echo/tweets saga, fucking smelly bitch.

Wiki is up to date, over the 4 pages we have now recorded a massive 304 receipts of poor hygiene, lying, covid rule breaking, more lying and other miscellaneous idiotic moments 🤣👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Abongo

VIP Member
Thread 127#
The chronicles of Hoppy and Narna: The Lyin, The Glitch, and the Wardrobe (Kate)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Violetx

VIP Member
I’m jealous that she can take a shit and unload the washing machine at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I've just realised that's not her kitchen work top 😂 She's literally "flimed" the display in the shop and pretended they've given it to her 😂😂
Screenshot_20220126-161817_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66