Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Foodaholic

VIP Member
These Penhaligons stories are amazing. Bravo to them. I'm going to go there tomorrow and buy their most expensive perfume. Fancy a troll meet?!

I'm so embarrassed for her, what a pathetic sad life she must live. Not jealous KHM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
I still can’t get over this fake ad thing. Blows my mind that this is the kind of shit she gets up to. When you’re unemployed I suppose you have loads of time but wtf. What is she trying to achieve? Trying to make people think she can still making a living out of being an ‘influencer’?

As a mother, I am so proud of my kids everyday for the littlest of things. I know that I will continue to be proud of them and I will work my damn hardest to raise them to be fucking great human beings with kindness and compassion. I don’t know how anyone close to her can say they’re proud of her? She’s actively choosing to live a life of sheer deceit and taking all that she can with little to no giving back. I’m saying little to no giving back because I suppose those 5 minutes every 6 months at the food kitchen or wherever it is she sometimes talks about all add up 😑

Like I honestly do not get it? She manifested this type of life for herself? Getting her daughter to pay her bills by invading the poor child’s privacy 24/7. Showing off whatever she has, lying, being greedy, being rude, being obnoxious, deflecting of her own behaviour and refusing to acknowledge past tweets proving she is RACIST/HOMOPHOBIC. It rubs off on everyone she mixes with - she even fucking caused a drama on her simple fella’s Facebook/Instagram page because she was clearly vetting all his business DMs and trying to take control.

She’s fucking vile.

• Heart

platesofmeat

Honestly I’ve actually died tonight from second hand embarrassment from her pretending to work with Penhaligons. I think I’d rather actually be a crusty UC troll with a rusty fridge, than have to pretend I’ve got a job.

Her life makes me endlessly grateful it’s not mine!

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
So the “tutorials” advertised on the packaging of her plastic chinese tat aren’t even on the account named on said packaging?? Hahahaha fucking truff makes me howl she’s one disaster after the next. FAILURE

• Haha

Boobies

Chatty Member
"We love seeing you all recreate my recipes"

PSA: you did NOT invent baked oats Katie Jane. Adding half a jar of jam doesn't make it a new recipe!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Keera

VIP Member
I get why people thought it was great going after every brand and I completely completely understand the importance of letting companies know about Kate’s disgusting tweets and past actions, but I always think when people go SO HARD with things like that on any thread it’s a bit… obsessive?

gossip29

VIP Member
It still blows my mind that people are justifying racism with age. My daughter is 12 and better believe she ever comes out with any of that shyte she’ll have a foot right up her arse. RACISM AND HOMOPHOBIA IS NEVER OK EVER

Davena94

VIP Member
And absolutely beautifully, the brand which Oluv is 'modelling for' is some no-mark brand with very few followers, which does cheap personalised clothing, doesn't accept returns and doesn't even have a website 🙄 How the mighty have fallen! (Kate, not Oluv). Not Harrods now, eh Kate??
It’s her mates company. Acting like olives been scouted when really her mates are just using her following to try and boost their own😩

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This thread never fails does it .....goes like absolute bum hole for a few weeks, then she always pulls a corker & its back with a bang 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

bbvf

Chatty Member
Haven’t been able to catch up as I was posting on my insta my new collab with Asda - nipped in this afternoon as was invited down to collect my shopping. Oh I had better mark this as #AD too.

Fucking crying at this shit show. Imagine being that fucking desperate. Also - absolutely love she gets spotted out in the wild so often but seems to think she’s actually famous.

• Haha