Katie Hayes #126 I would do anything for truff, but I won’t do Matt. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always in bromborough?
Sure those pics of Oliff are taken in the car park of the church in Bromborough Village?

Reactions: 7
Thanks @Abongo for the thread title !

ETA - to change my bad spelling which was as poor as ChubbyChebs.
Oh Jesus. I was drunk on Friday mourning meatloaf when I was singing this to myself while reading the thread with one eye 😂 Didn’t even realise I put it forward for a thread title. Never the less I’m proud of myself. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
F02E29EE-F88B-4CB6-B71E-9F44280987BF.jpeg

That’s why she’s still using hair burst dizzy codes. Probably spinning them a yarn as we speak. Dealing with it in the best possible way makes me wonder if she in a contract if they weren’t they would just duck her off unless she’s getting done for falsely advertising.

As if you wouldn’t be bleeping mortified walking around anywhere. I honestly wouldn’t go out, i would be terrified anyone approached me especially with Olive.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 1012128
That’s why she’s still using hair burst dizzy codes. Probably spinning them a yarn as we speak. Dealing with it in the best possible way makes me wonder if she in a contract if they weren’t they would just duck her off unless she’s getting done for falsely advertising.

As if you wouldn’t be bleeping mortified walking around anywhere. I honestly wouldn’t go out, i would be terrified anyone approached me especially with Olive.
I got the same reply off them Narna 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The pasta isn’t an ingredient no? It looks like slop. Those pasta packets are cheap and convenient. They’re hardly gourmet food, why would you want it to taste like those?!
If Jesus was served this for his last supper he would have betrayed himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh Jesus. I was drunk on Friday mourning meatloaf when I was singing this to myself while reading the thread with one eye 😂 Didn’t even realise I put it forward for a thread title. Never the less I’m proud of myself. 😂
I only went to make the thread in the hope my own suggestion was going to have the most likes, but fair play this was funny!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The pasta isn’t an ingredient no? It looks like slop. Those pasta packets are cheap and convenient. They’re hardly gourmet food, why would you want it to taste like those?!
I make that for my kids, I don't bake the macaroni in cheese and water cos that sounds bleeping weird and disgusting.

I put pasta to boil, add brocolli at the end and then stir in a cheese sauce once it's drained - either made from scratch or just melt a pot of dairylea depending on if i can be arsed with grating cheese or not. It's hardly a recipe, takes 10 mins!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wanted a lot of veg? She’s got one vegetable in there. Also thought they didn’t feed the kid dairy, cheese is still made from milk last I checked..

• Haha
Reactions: 31
There is a thing on Chanel 5 about Trolls and what the law should be changed to regarding messages on line. Usual tit that she spouts.

But I wonder what they will do about homophobic, racist, vile bullies likes Truff? They will be more interested in you’re behaviour than ours Truff so for once before you come on saying Trolls have got it coming. Think about what you’ve got coming with what you’ve tweeted. It’s a dam sight worse than someone saying your a liar and a Troll.

I don’t know how she can sit there crying and performing when she’s done what she’s done. I bet Lineker wouldn’t have you back to discuss “you’re” Trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Delo has put a bit of fence up.... he's a joiner !??? And shes bragging about that ??
Look at the fence posts crumbling hahahahahahhahahah WHAT A bleeping PARODY THE PAIR OF THEM ARE I CANNOT COPE !!

whoever paid him for this , ask for your money back as your ‘panel’ is gonna be out once that ald post corrodes away (post must be at least 20 years old to be in that state)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What does this even mean?!
She's so bleeping dumb yano...

Truff: Had 1,000s of DMs about how to make a cup of tea ☕ , so guys here you go...

CUP
TEABAG
WATER
FREDDO & OATS

That's it I FLIM how to do it when I can be arsed. I put chocolate & oats in my cups of tea so it's extra healthy to remain in a calorie deficit
It's my favourite , Oluv loves it too. Matt orders a takeaway cup of tea

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.