Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220127-113616_Instagram.jpg

Nah, is that mould all over the buggy?
Kate go home and scrub everything including the house, the buggy, your child, and your scabby minge 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

gigi_93

VIP Member
Can you imagine a real celebrity like a Kardashian doxxing followers every time something bad was commented about them on Instagram?? It’s not even a bad comment anyway it’s just the truth. Get a life Kate you sad little oat obsessed worm

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Abongo

VIP Member
Thanks @Abongo for the thread title !

ETA - to change my bad spelling which was as poor as ChubbyChebs.
Oh Jesus. I was drunk on Friday mourning meatloaf when I was singing this to myself while reading the thread with one eye 😂 Didn’t even realise I put it forward for a thread title. Never the less I’m proud of myself. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

BirkenheadTranny

VIP Member

I think the mistake some 'new members' or 'long time lurkers' make when joining this thread is coming on too strong, i mean you're very welcome and all cause we are a lovely bunch of trolls but jeez ease yourself in and read the room👀 and most importantly stay the feck away from barbs masterpiece aka THE WIKI😘
I will never get over pawpaw barging in with all the grace of truff at a birthday party and altering the wiki while throwing shade at @QueenBarb2 's grammar... that has been one of my biggest wtf moments on this thread. The sheer size of her bollocks 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

gigi_93

VIP Member
THIS IS ALL SO EMBARRASSING. I’ve got second hand embarrassment so much, my toes are like quavers!!!

• Haha

gossip29

VIP Member
How annoying is pep head fuk me. Goals this goals that. Surprised she’s not taking a picture of her shyte and calling it #turdgoals

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
I stopped reading narnas posts properly ages ago when she forgot the original story she told about why her name was narna 🙄
Also couldn’t be assed with the sanctimonious tone of some of her posts as mentioned somewhere above about the mental health comments

ps Kate’s eye brows make me sick I can’t bear them they really really turn my stomach along with the spider eyelashes that looked likehow I applied mascara when I was 13

• Haha
  • Heart

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Honestly sat here like 😮😮😮. I’m not sure how you call others out then still manage to use words like that. An to say you was traumatised, are you joking? What gives you the right?

I highly doubt you know what trauma is,

so I’ll explain, trauma is being born into the wrong body and having to struggle daily through that. Finally excepting who you are and allowing yourself to become that person an then having people like you discriminate and abuse them. To be scared to go out because they may get assaulted again, and they might not wake up this time.

I’m sure it’s much wider than that but you get the picture, so I ask again what gives you the right?

I believe you said you had children. I hope for their sake they feel safe and secure in their own skin so they don’t have to deal with your small mindedness.

Honestly can’t believe I’ve read this tonight.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I canny deal with the essays. Couldn’t with hoppy or Shirl. Seems all too familiar.
The essays have been Heavy !! Don't even read them. Must take some serious willpower not to lash a dog breath in mid rant.

Penhaligons done us a proper service yesterday saved the thread hahahaa !

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Oh my good good, GBar, I can’t cope. The first time and only time I’ve been in there ******’s everywhere. I’m still fucking traumatised 🙃
Ermmm. I mean, how dare you go into a gay bar and discriminate against LGBTQ people. You can’t hate truff for being a homophobe and then come on here being a transphobic. Doesn’t really work like that.

• Heart

Doll-Parts

Chatty Member
Fucking hell @QueenBarb2, you've just nearly finished me off.

299. KHM scraped the barrel for content one evening and decided to prop her phone inside her fridge against a 3 week old pot of overnight oats and some of Delo’s frozen hair follicles and recorded a video on her Insta stories opening the fridge and flashing a creepy menacing smile.

• Haha
Yano when Truff & these influenzas say it's a video you can't edit it I'm a bag of bones 🦴 honestly...... watch this !! At 5 seconds in 😂😂😱😱

• Wow
  • Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
Nah she’s actually unhinged isn’t she. Straying further from the lord’s light every day. I think she’s losing the plot, the echo thing has sent her over pride rock

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Fizz22

VIP Member
MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE.....HAHAHAHAHA MAKE IT FUCKING STOP. Matt, sit her down and show her the job centre website. Fucking 4 ingredients. Bet she doesn't include pasta 😂😂😂

• Haha

browncouncilbin

Chatty Member
Narna I’ve loved your dedication to emailing these brands about fat tits but seriously what the fuck was you thinking saying this like that. To me you’re just as bad as her now.

• Heart

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
What did he do to Danielle? X
She had a restraining order against him at one point too, he wasn’t allowed to the house they shared for a while I’ve been told. He’s a fucking idiot, glad he’s ended up with someone like KHM the small footed weasel

• Haha
  • Wow