Katie Hayes #126 I would do anything for truff, but I won’t do Matt. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing will ever come close to garlands and gbar in any city I swear.
Is gbar still open?

I remember someone offering me mkat I said no and they poured this no joke freezer bag on their hand and buried their face in it, before asking for help to redo their makeup 😂
Excellent times and places where everyone was accepted and no one gave a tit!
My phone went down the back of one of the couches in garlands (my beloved blackberry bold rip) and the staff said I can come back in the morning and try and get it out when the lights were on. Me and my mate went the next day and some fella was in a full painter an decorators overall plunging the toilets. We looked at him as if to say wtf and with the most depressed look I’ve ever seen on a grown mans face he just said “jonnys and baggies” and carried on 😩😩😩🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What I dont understand is why not just come back as your previous troll name. If I flounced today I could come back as me in a few months and no one would bat an eyelid. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I think people forget their passwords and then I'm not sure if you can retrieve your account without it? That was one explanation I saw anyway...whether it's a lie or not I don't know

Reactions: 4
She's the biggest blagger on earth making out she's working with brands , All the jarg clobber tagging the designers. She tagged Dior in them blag beige trainers too the other week 😂 NO SHAME !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im going to have shorten my essays from now on, dont want any cases of mistaken identity, especially when Im waffling shite out of boredom. Soz trolls x
Me too - I get the rage sometimes and always think to myself after get a grip 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My phone went down the back of one of the couches in garlands (my beloved blackberry bold rip) and the staff said I can come back in the morning and try and get it out when the lights were on. Me and my mate went the next day and some fella was in a full painter an decorators overall plunging the toilets. We looked at him as if to say wtf and with the most depressed look I’ve ever seen on a grown mans face he just said “jonnys and baggies” and carried on 😩😩😩🤣🤣
I’m jealous of you people who all went garlands and remember it, I think I’ve been twice and I was so paralytic I don’t even know what was going on. Does garlands have a high stage? I have brief memories of dancing on something high and falling off then waking up looking beat up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's with the straight chin? What did I miss re selfridges? Did she tag them and then removed it?
I'm going to selfridges tomorrow, I'm doing some work with them so it will be on my insta Sunday #AD.....

Reactions: 7
Every customer service team from Truffs My Brands must be breathing a sigh of relief this morning.... not getting Terrorised by HoppyNarna. Nice Easy Friday for them 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahahaha Yes girl ! Red or dead from Schuh, save me EMA up to get me snazzy outfits ! Boss 😂😂😂😂
Shame the young ones will never get that now , town is a cesspit these days all the knives 🤢
omg ema ! Used to love this in our college we would all go for a Chinese on Fridays then go down the beach to get pissed before student night, relied so much on my ema. Back then aswell they used to do the student nights £10 in free drinks all night. I tried garlands once but it was Halloween and packed I couldn't hack not being able to move in there so never went back after that. We just used to go to gbar, pink and another one called Heaven (probably not even there now😂) but people who went will know where it was, oh they were the days ! Why is trans people being slagged off on here is Narna ok !?? I don't get it ? Also I loved the trans they had the most amazing outfits and makeup and I've got fat tits in real life so they would all cop a feel on a night out. They gave my fat tits a hell of a lot more attention than my at time boyfriend ever did and I will forever love them and the atmosphere they always made nights out a million times more fun !!

Reactions: 13
I’m jealous of you people who all went garlands and remember it, I think I’ve been twice and I was so paralytic I don’t even know what was going on. Does garlands have a high stage? I have brief memories of dancing on something high and falling off then waking up looking beat up 😂😂
It had podiums and a stage where they would always do shows. My personal favourite was when one of the transvestites emerged for a childrens shell shaped padding pool pretending to be a mermaid. She got her timings wrong though and so one of the other girls pushed her back in and sat on it to keep her in with just her arm left hanging out belting her with a handbag 👜

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have an early night & miss all the drama. Narna you silly girl!
I must admit I did like Shirl’s posters.

Reactions: 2
Jesus didn't come on last night and this thread has been more dramatic than the vaccine thread in off topic 🤣
There's defo been some hoppy and shirl vibes from one posters but let's get back to just discussing the beast in all her (non) glory

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.