Katie Hayes #126 I would do anything for truff, but I won’t do Matt. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well better that than using your daughters instagram to stalk your fellas ex hun 🤣
How is she not ashamed to post such hypocritical tit 😂 we have actual EVIDENCE of Olives Instagram account looking at his ex. Its bleeping toe curling embarrassing.

Wow, this took a turn. ****** and traumatised in the same sentence. Not cool. I always found the Gbar to be a great night out and bleeping friendly as.

Reactions: 17
Another fuckin one! Feel a bleep for her 😭
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeee THE SHAME MATE

I wish we could tag all her followers in this so they could see she is a bleeping SHAMBLES. So busy this week my gang tagging companies I'm not working with into products I've bought on Klarna and not been gifteddddd 💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Another fuckin one! Feel a bleep for her 😭
I bloody knew it! She soon stopped pretending to be working with Cybex (i.e tagging them in every car seat and pram post), when she suddenly appeared with a new pushchair she was gifted to take on holiday. But now she’s back to tagging them in desperation again.
And she probably wasn’t gifted the pushchair she took on holiday either 🙄

I love how they are saying the only work with ‘good’ brand ambassadors 😂
I AM BAD BRAND AMBASSADOR

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
😂😂😂 fuckin hell babe get over it

It’s too much for my brain. Like make your point and move one. I deffo think they’re hoppy they behave in the same way
Absolutely. 7 clauses in each paragraph about how much she won’t win and how it effects their lives but won’t break their spirit. Ok stranger from the internet. Just crack a joke and lay down.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d have to delete me instagram if I was her she’s a bleeping embarrassment 🤣 is she not embarrassed? mummy vlogger dreams are off quicker then Delo when he hears about a party in rock ferry

• Haha
Reactions: 21
OK I know everyone is gonna roll their eyes BUT who is hoppy and Shirl? I only joined in August last year and when people ask no one seems to answer 😂

Are they supposed to be truff fans? Help a gal out and just tell me in one sentence 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine your whole life being a complete lie
Every single thing she posts is a fabrication
From photoshopping her and her kid and bloke, to lying about place ( it’s my friends field for example)
To saying she chocked out with make up work and a busy week.. every week
And then even making up she is brand ambassador

This woman needs serious therapy

Reactions: 18
OK I know everyone is gonna roll their eyes BUT who is hoppy and Shirl? I only joined in August last year and when people ask no one seems to answer 😂

Are they supposed to be truff fans? Help a gal out and just tell me in one sentence 🤣
Hoppy was someone who acted like narna. Used to post epic essays etc. shirl is apparently me so hey! 👋🏼👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder how much she’s ignoring her bespoke while studying lustliving reels to copy them frame by frame

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All I ever see is that kid eating. Get some new content love. Plus why is the gunt out constantly in them bleeping leotard clothes. Did she get them free??

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hoppy was a troll who complained about KHM to a brand and got doxxed then went on a mad rant about suing her for gdpr breaches even though she didn’t have Instagram so never watched a KHM story. Her solicitors where on the case though.

Shirl was a superstar minor tv star who graced us with her presence in between breaks on set to photoshop posters with KHM, delo and a flying prawn in every 5 minutes. She was desperate for people to work out who she was while being ‘soooooooo mysterious’ then when someone told her to shut up she announced her departure like someone tagging themselves at hospital in a fb post

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.