Katie Hayes #126 I would do anything for truff, but I won’t do Matt. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK I know everyone is gonna roll their eyes BUT who is hoppy and Shirl? I only joined in August last year and when people ask no one seems to answer 😂

Are they supposed to be truff fans? Help a gal out and just tell me in one sentence 🤣
They were previous members- I only remember Shirl, not so much Hoppy. Shirl made out she was a big celeb and would tell info as if she was dangling the carrot and then one day everyone just got sick of her tit and she flounced. Rumour has it that it was Leanne Power/Chris Maloney 🤣🤣
It was a wild time to be alive and I’m all for it reigniting whilst I’ve got covid 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wonder how much she’s ignoring her bespoke while studying lustliving reels to copy them frame by frame
Just went over for a nose. When did getting dressed on camera and doing house work become a thing? I have literally just watched a woman putting on her leggings and throw some cushions on the sofa 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine your whole life being a complete lie
Every single thing she posts is a fabrication
From photoshopping her and her kid and bloke, to lying about place ( it’s my friends field for example)
To saying she chocked out with make up work and a busy week.. every week
And then even making up she is brand ambassador

This woman needs serious therapy
"It's my friends back garden ❤" will never not be theepitome of bleeping CRINGE 😂😂😂😂 She was rumbled in 0.2 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

I think the mistake some 'new members' or 'long time lurkers' make when joining this thread is coming on too strong, i mean you're very welcome and all cause we are a lovely bunch of trolls but jeez ease yourself in and read the room👀 and most importantly stay the feck away from barbs masterpiece aka THE WIKI😘
I will never get over pawpaw barging in with all the grace of truff at a birthday party and altering the wiki while throwing shade at @QueenBarb2 's grammar... that has been one of my biggest wtf moments on this thread. The sheer size of her bollocks 😭😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
OK I know everyone is gonna roll their eyes BUT who is hoppy and Shirl? I only joined in August last year and when people ask no one seems to answer 😂

Are they supposed to be truff fans? Help a gal out and just tell me in one sentence 🤣
This was hoppy. Look at the similarities between books her and narna write.
Only thing missing is ‘dogs breath’

Hoppy was a troll who complained about KHM to a brand and got doxxed then went on a mad rant about suing her for gdpr breaches even though she didn’t have Instagram so never watched a KHM story. Her solicitors where on the case though.

Shirl was a superstar minor tv star who graced us with her presence in between breaks on set to photoshop posters with KHM, delo and a flying prawn in every 5 minutes. She was desperate for people to work out who she was while being ‘soooooooo mysterious’ then when someone told her to shut up she announced her departure like someone tagging themselves at hospital in a fb post
Hahahahahhahahahahaha. You honestly can’t make this tit up.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I AM FALCON ICON
These reels of her getting dressed are embarrassing hahaha.
As if she's tagged Selfridges in that blag balenciaga scarf hahaha
14217AB2-6031-4C4E-9715-A4478026A022.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thread 127#
The chronicles of Hoppy and Narna: The Lyin, The Glitch, and the Wardrobe (Kate)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
What I dont understand is why not just come back as your previous troll name. If I flounced today I could come back as me in a few months and no one would bat an eyelid. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Narna has made this a full time job, got to admire the dedication and commitment to the cause if nothing else.

Reactions: 17
That reel 🙈 she loves herself eh.
I’m sure she sees something different than I do when she looks in the mirror, it’s like she has reverse body dismorphia 😂
She’s blatantly copied Lust Living ( who I unfollowed cos she’s just so f**king annoying) and TikTok’s sammijefcoate (who I love - “it’s Friday, let’s get dressed”) lol
Kate yer a hound with a blag Balenciaga scarf 😂😂 behave yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What I dont understand is why not just come back as your previous troll name. If I flounced today I could come back as me in a few months and no one would bat an eyelid. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m sure she sees something different than I do when she looks in the mirror, it’s like she has reverse body dismorphia 😂
She’s blatantly copied Lust Living ( who I unfollowed cos she’s just so f**king annoying) and TikTok’s sammijefcoate (who I love - “it’s Friday, let’s get dressed”) lol
That you narnachops with a new name 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
All I see is someone who put their arse on backwards this morning
Screenshot_20220128-113107_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
To the troll who gets migraines (sorry cba to scroll back and find the post) - I got them terribly in my 20s and was literally bed bound in a dark room so often, having to lie still or I’d vomit - I forced the docs to deal with it eventually instead of fobbing me off and I got daily tablets to keep them at bay and anti sickness ones for when they snuck through. My mum and Nan were the same in their 20s but cleared up after that so I just weaned myself off the tablets when I turned 30 and now only get like one a year. Try asking for those! Hope that helps :)

Read the wiki
I'm literally catching up from this page now so have alot to read seems some drama has occurred cannot wait to get to the end of this thread 😂 yes I have problems vomiting also they have gave me something called buccastem for that it's like little tablets I put under my top lip to dissolve which definitely helps. I never used to get them when I was younger but since I'm getting older they've just came out of nowhere.

• Heart
No one believes she spent hundreds of pounds on a scarf when she can’t even afford to have any heating in the garage conversation

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Didn’t shirl write something once that said oh I’ve been busy all morning playing with mannequins 😉 or did I dream that

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.