Katie Hayes #126 I would do anything for truff, but I won’t do Matt. 🎶

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to sign every fuckers EMA sheets, had every teachers signature memorised 🤣 Was there a £500 bonus every so often too, straight to Topshop!

Could teach Kate how to disguise her handwriting better 🕵🏻
That £30 a week used to cover the petrol for racing around in my old Renault Clio 😂

Reactions: 8
Well duck me this has been pretty imesnse, thank you for standing up for my community girls. ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Just asked Mrs parsnip where she wasted her ema, she said topshop and hmv.
I wasted mine in Claires accessories in superdrug. Happy Times ❤

Depressed me a bit seeing how she was defended, really was hoping someone close to her would just say, "say sorry you minty duck". 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So who’s lying baba boom or cybex 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think these responses and all the other ones denying knowledge of Katie are cos the stuff just gets passed to an agent and they send it on - I honestly don’t think these brands know who half the stuff gets ‘gifted’ to

Reactions: 14
Reading that it looks like cybex gifted the products but it was stock from bababoom so bababoom sent it at the request of cybex gifting I’m hoping I’m making sense there 🥴

but as I’ve said before bababoom are known down here for being cunty so wouldn’t surprise me if there lying

Reactions: 16
Someone on the scousebird thread reckons they know who Shirl is, they said a nobody with a few thousand bought followers but they won’t name her. Said they don’t believe in doxxing which is fair enough I guess.

Is that not the company who passed over another girls details directly to Kate after she complained? Kate ended up at the girls door.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone on the scousebird thread reckons they know who Shirl is, they said a nobody with a few thousand bought followers but they won’t name her. Said they don’t believe in doxxing which is fair enough I guess.

Is that not the company who passed over another girls details directly to Kate after she complained? Kate ended up at the girls door.
Troll she was an absolute star on the brink of world domination !!
She was leaving photoshoots early to provide us with content 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can our lovely barb put the "I don't drink in pregnancy but I drank in pregnancy" video on the wiki please 🙌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m a dirty goth (not really) so I only ever went the swan and the Krazyhouse 😂 occasional dip into garlands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hahahahaha get on this what I found on an arl threads !!!! 😂😂😂 CRINGING

"I'm not an influencer. I'm levels above that. And it's people like me, who ensure people like you, never thrive "
Obtuse describes Kate perfectly.
Has anyone on here got a claim to fame or anything close any funny stories of meetings with celebs or fake celebs ?

Reactions: 4
I can’t remember her username but how is the girl who was being outed by Kate right before the Echo article came out? Has anyone heard from her?

Reactions: 11
Obtuse describes Kate perfectly.
Has anyone on here got a claim to fame or anything close any funny stories of meetings with celebs or fake celebs ?

One of me mates worked in a sex shop in London (like your hardcore tit one) and Daniel beddingfield used to come in a lot and appaz was into all kinds of electrocuting anal play. Think about that next time you dance to “if you’re not the one” at a wedding 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.