Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo

VIP Member
The pasta isn’t an ingredient no? It looks like slop. Those pasta packets are cheap and convenient. They’re hardly gourmet food, why would you want it to taste like those?!
If Jesus was served this for his last supper he would have betrayed himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Hoppy & Shirl are on here 100% been thinking it for weeks just didn't wana cause a drama ......... there I said it !!!
You’ve read my mind! These threads have become so stale recently because of the waffling essays and ‘expert’ knowledge from someone with a supposed ‘big following’. It’s been a snoozefest.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lala22

Chatty Member
Obtuse describes Kate perfectly.
Has anyone on here got a claim to fame or anything close any funny stories of meetings with celebs or fake celebs ?

One of me mates worked in a sex shop in London (like your hardcore shit one) and Daniel beddingfield used to come in a lot and appaz was into all kinds of electrocuting anal play. Think about that next time you dance to “if you’re not the one” at a wedding 😂😭

• Haha
  • Wow

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Who are these sad cunts sitting watching some stinking racist rat throw some glorified porridge in the oven. I can’t keep up with the series am watching on Netflix, iPlayer etc, that’s how I spend my hard earned leisure time at 8 o’clock at night. Furthermore, TikTok is SATURATED with baked oats recipes. Well it was, in 2021 💅🏼

that high chair is fucking filthy it looks like it’s about to walk itself to the black shed of doom

• Haha
  • Heart
The thing that would absolutely fucking tickled me abar good old Shirl was that she was always like

“I’m on the tour bus guys, can’t tell you what I’m up too but hey, here’s some photoshopped film posters I’ve just knocked up”

“hey it’s me guys, just in hair and make up, check out this photoshop I’ve just done, always got bags of time when I’m on settttttt”

The way she legged it after 1 comment calling her bullshit out and then a Mod coming on saying she’s still lurking after flouncing was the icing on the cake .. making me fucking giggle thinking about it 🤣🤣🤣
Remember when trolls started on you Barb saying you were just jealous cos Shirl was the top troll & funnier than you hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂
Trolls in tears at her departure hahaha.

• Haha
  • Wow

Shazblag

VIP Member
No such things as gay bars when I was out drinking in town, all secrecy and shit, so glad things have changed for this and the next generations, When my bespoke came out back in the early 00’s I accepted their sexuality like I accepted my straight bespokes sexuality, It was other peoples problem with it that got me fkn mad. 20 years later and we still have that great relationship. Love is love and so it should be. I have no knowledge or experience of trans people but if they are happy then happy days. Narna chops has let herself down with that statement, slip of the tongue or not, its not acceptable.
Im all over Shirls 💃 return but sometimes feel like there is 2 Shirls 💃💃 on 2 accounts, Im too old for all this cloak and dagger shit. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
OK I know everyone is gonna roll their eyes BUT who is hoppy and Shirl? I only joined in August last year and when people ask no one seems to answer 😂

Are they supposed to be truff fans? Help a gal out and just tell me in one sentence 🤣
Hoppy was a troll who complained about KHM to a brand and got doxxed then went on a mad rant about suing her for gdpr breaches even though she didn’t have Instagram so never watched a KHM story. Her solicitors where on the case though.

Shirl was a superstar minor tv star who graced us with her presence in between breaks on set to photoshop posters with KHM, delo and a flying prawn in every 5 minutes. She was desperate for people to work out who she was while being ‘soooooooo mysterious’ then when someone told her to shut up she announced her departure like someone tagging themselves at hospital in a fb post

• Haha
  • Heart

Dantee

This thread cracks me up, imagine trying to explain the stuff that goes on in here to someone who doesn’t read it 😂

Also spotted this before, do you think it’s because they know she’s Hoppy?

BD8E7002-C670-44C4-A1ED-5CBC8AD41E45.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Little Bear

VIP Member
How the fuck is making porridge with jam or fruit a recipe?

My fella just brought me up a lovely recipe he’s just made - hot cross bun with butter. Immense

• Haha

BoccadiLupo

Oh my word this Penhaligons story is just fabulous. You know why she's doing this, don't you? Because she is sooo desperate to show that the TROLLS haven't affected her business when in fact, of course we have. That's why she spins the Penhaligons and Scandiborn ads, pretending that she is being gifted things/being paid.
Oh, Kate. Totally found out! What a sad tragic little life taking photos of things and pretending you've been gifted them!! And you know what - none of this would have happened if it wasn't for you being a homophobic bully.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
I’m just at B&Q getting paint samples and just got asked for my name to save for future reference. I am DYING that she went to B&Q and gave Olive’s full name then made out she’d not ripped a farrow and ball at the counter, but that B&Q had created a paint just for Olive. Crank.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49