Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
I am not traumatised by trans, gay, lesbian or any body else. I don’t go to town, I hardly go out and I went with people from work. I have issue what’s so ever but I wasn’t expecting a gay or trans bar. I wasn’t traumatised by the people I never said I was traumatised by the people in there. I just had a shock because I thought I was going to a nightclub. I haven’t and wouldn’t have an issue with anyone. I apologise if I worded it wrong but that definitely was not what I meant. I’m sorry. I’m sorry if I offended anyone but that was not my intention.
Maybe it was the night my friend blocked the toilets in Gbar by using her striped very distinctive over the knee sock as toilet roll and blocked the loo. That was pretty traumatising when it started spilling out into the bar area. She almost got away with it but forgot she was still wearing the other sock!

• Haha
Reactions: 65

ThePidge

VIP Member
Fucking hell, sorting the bespoke out and noppy (narnaXhoppy) has been firesticked out of here 😂🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Ay, I miss @FilthyRich me, her and her surgeon husband and her second house in Dubai

Ps. PRgirl is the ghost of the ghost of Shirley B, pass it on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Cady1954

VIP Member
Dying that the picture she posted of Truff is one where her hair is covering her face ☠
I wish that bloody Charlotte would shut the fuck up about her dead for nearly thirty years dad! Imagine your only claim to fame being a corpse?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

gigi_93

VIP Member
The jealous shout always gets me yano. If anyone can tell me one single thing to be jealous of about Katie Hayes, I am all fucking ears??? Send me a list

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
That reel 🙈 she loves herself eh.
I’m sure she sees something different than I do when she looks in the mirror, it’s like she has reverse body dismorphia 😂
She’s blatantly copied Lust Living ( who I unfollowed cos she’s just so f**king annoying) and TikTok’s sammijefcoate (who I love - “it’s Friday, let’s get dressed”) lol
Kate yer a hound with a blag Balenciaga scarf 😂😂 behave yourself.
All I see is someone who put their arse on backwards this morning
Screenshot_20220128-113107_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

PollyPage

20220125_203137.jpg

Not posted in a while but reading every night 🥰

Anyway I put tv on last night and had to do a double take 😳🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Just a little something to lighten the mood. I was watching an old troll rant before of truffs and found something so thought I'd put the clips together for the wiki 🍷

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I walked past the absolute beast today in town she was screaming down the phone about parking prices so the home n bargain money is deffo gone 🤣 also Oluv is far from petite she was the same size as my 2 year old who is also massive for his age she’s deffo taking after her mother 🤣

• Haha
Was having a read of the Wiki #readthewiki last night came across this corker !!!
Hahaha was howling - 100% it's Truff one of her nonsense half cup nonsense quotes

"Cutting the top off a poppy won't make yours any brighter"....... sorry what hahahaha ???
Kate is beautiful I'm motivated by her posts & meals... hahahahahaha.
The Delamere groups transformations are sublime hahahaha
E6F3C0DA-C322-4500-86D0-C90178B17347.jpeg

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Remember when trolls started on you Barb saying you were just jealous cos Shirl was the top troll & funnier than you hahaha 😂😂😂😂😂
Trolls in tears at her departure hahaha.
Yes I do girl, it still brings a tiny tear to my eye to be honest.. but the majority of them all have redeemed themselves now.

Still can’t get over that randomer throwing bags of commas and other punctuation paraphernalia at my face last week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55