Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t deal with her showing us around her house, it triggers my PTSD. Why the duck is Olive’s play area in the kitchen?! I can’t believe how fucked up their house is, all because that selfish, lazy twit wanted a wardrobe downstairs 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just contacted Merseyside and reported a crime to fashion!!!
Screenshot_20220121-095448_Instagram.jpg

Can we also please take note of the 776 likes from 185000 followers 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70
How is a brand new room this fukin dirty? God she’s gross. Have a clean scruffy arse it’s not like you’ve got anything else to do. Pretending to work with brands isn’t a job 🤣
That’s probably little Matt’s foot marks from the other day playing with the kid. Or is that where she drags the mirror in and out of the purpose built fliming doom conversation? Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The bleeping kip of them kids clothes that she’s been buying. Plus Olive clearly isn’t so petite if she’s already buying age 2-3 is she? Swear she’s on a mission to make baggy, homeless layers fashionable for her kid. It’s never going to happen you absolute fashion fail.

If she puts Olive in that black tutu with a hoodie then I will just cringe. That poor little girl was ‘manifested’ purely for instagram likes. Twatty behaviour.

Reactions: 25
That’s probably little Matt’s foot marks from the other day playing with the kid. Or is that where she drags the mirror in and out of the purpose built fliming doom conversation? Read the wiki.
She actually said this is where I put my mirror so it’s a bit chipped. Way to take pride in your ‘house’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That screenshot from the police doesn’t appear to be a crime log? It looks like a response to a public consultation or something? Surely it would mention a “crime reference number” and wouldn’t refer to your log as a “response”?
That looks like she’s submitted a Freedom
Of Information Request.

I bet she has done it thinking that if she submits peoples tattle usernames on an FOI, she will get their actual details.

Thick as mince that one.

Maybe the Police would be interested to see her racist and homophobic comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
£33.33 for this? Is there people that will actually pay thirty quid for a granola pot, shot of ginger and being talked at about the difference between yoga and posy yoga?
84293A15-E926-438C-AC3E-525BE1162881.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I for one hope the Kunty Yoga and Granola session is documented. I cant imagine Truff doing the downward dog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
How is a brand new room this fukin dirty? God she’s gross. Have a clean scruffy arse it’s not like you’ve got anything else to do. Pretending to work with brands isn’t a job 🤣
Probably when max comes in and shakes his head and all his chapie meat goes everywhere 😂😂 I bet she’s the only person outside of 1988 to have white dog tit in her garden coz it’s left that long

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I would love to see what she’s written in that report 😂
Deer mr police men

I am ritten to report da trollzs for harrismint. They calling me homofobic and rasist witch is ridicilus becz I used to have a lesbine makeup artist working in my old saloon and I use colured emojis every day.

Thanks

Miss Kate Hayes makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Bloody hell girls, are you ready for the Police and DCI Kate Hayes to come stomping down your paths?
Can’t wait to see the actual KHM in real life and then make a complaint for false advertising.
Just going to buy a ring doorbell in bleeping hope.

PS. If the police don’t find Bison Fury funny there’s something odd.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
£33.33 for this? Is there people that will actually pay thirty quid for a granola pot, shot of ginger and being talked at about the difference between yoga and posy yoga? View attachment 1004431
Join us to for a morning of motherhood and Kundalina Yoga.
Should the word ‘to’ be in there?
Should it be Learn the power OF mantras and mudras?

Does anyone check this stuff before they publish it? They must have used the same person from Home Bargains who authorised the applicaton mitt. This is really basic grammar. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Morning tattle.
£33.33 for this?
So....who's gonna take 1 for the team? I'm free that day...
The thought of ZSM in the downward dog position makes me wanna regurgitate my eggs if I am honest . So it’s a no from me. Anyone else ?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.