Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Truff you can’t even do this right..

I will leave that here. “The Grammar is poor, I would call 101”

Truff I’m speak less..
I assumed it was ‘regarding the response’ and it was just the way it had been scribbled out. Not sure she’s clever enough to mock something like that up from scratch but very easy to write whatever you want in an online form

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Truff I’m speak less..
I think she's edited an edited screenshot. It looks like the original pic had words blocked out in white, hence the 're' missing off 'garding'. And what looks like a comma after 'to', is a bit of lettering that wasn't blocked out in white. She's just gone over the white areas with her red scribble...

Reactions: 28
I think she's edited an edited screenshot. It looks like the original pic had words blocked out in white, hence the 're' missing off 'garding'. And what looks like a comma after 'to', is a bit of lettering that wasn't blocked out in white. She's just gone over the white areas with her red scribble...
I never seen the white, yeah it looks like it. So, it’s as you said an old one.

Even so, they won’t give her any response, it’s just wasting Police time. Also, going back to the UGGS, why do that when you know you’re going to get found out. It’s not even one or two people that are complaining. It says in the message we have had other complaints. I just don’t understand why she puts herself through this..

Reactions: 13
I never seen the white, yeah it looks like it. So, it’s as you said an old one.

Even so, they won’t give her any response, it’s just wasting Police time. Also, going back to the UGGS, why do that when you know you’re going to get found out. It’s not even one or two people that are complaining. It says in the message we have had other complaints. I just don’t understand why she puts herself through this..
Embarrassing isn’t it?! She does it because her sheep followers will believe she is gifted from these places. The cheap, crappy brands will also see it and think it’s a good idea to collaborate with her. Personally, I wouldn’t put collection make up anywhere near my skin. It was known as cheap shite in the 90’s and is even more embarassing now. Then again, you’ve only got to look at her skin to see she doesn’t look after it

Reactions: 17
I have just googled the Merseyside police Nice thing that is says on the top of her screen shot. It’s some new system Merseyside police use and it looks like she’s done a freedom of information request no reporting a crime about her Trollz 🤣 I bet the police have fucked her off so she’s now trying to get all her reference numbers off them so she can pass them onto another legal advisor 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She's back in a coffee shop with Oluv !!!!
Baby class and coffee shop !!
She's got duck ALL going on !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Mustn't have no parcels to open📦📦📦 !!
Super Super busy week , so many exciting projects 😂😂👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
Troll she’s super busy, fliming her dolls house sized living room because of thousands of messages asking about what colour the walls are

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Truff I’m speak less..
To me it looks like she’s used white to block out then red so that word should say “regarding” that’s how I see it anyway

Reactions: 9
Fat tits I’d be more concerned about YOUR HOMOPHOBIC & HATE TWEETS. Wonder if Merseyside & Cheshire police know about them. I think they will take them very very seriously. Off to report them. Thanks fat tits.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
£33.33 for this? Is there people that will actually pay thirty quid for a granola pot, shot of ginger and being talked at about the difference between yoga and posy yoga? View attachment 1004431
She’s so bleeping inconsistent with her brand it burns my head out. Are you Katie Hayes, Kate Hayes or KHM ffs.

Embarrassing isn’t it?! She does it because her sheep followers will believe she is gifted from these places. The cheap, crappy brands will also see it and think it’s a good idea to collaborate with her. Personally, I wouldn’t put collection make up anywhere near my skin. It was known as cheap shite in the 90’s and is even more embarassing now. Then again, you’ve only got to look at her skin to see she doesn’t look after it
Troll! She slathers it in La Prawn don’t you know

I have just googled the Merseyside police Nice thing that is says on the top of her screen shot. It’s some new system Merseyside police use and it looks like she’s done a freedom of information request no reporting a crime about her Trollz 🤣 I bet the police have fucked her off so she’s now trying to get all her reference numbers off them so she can pass them onto another legal advisor 🤣
Wow she’s bleeping thick to not know that freedom of information doesn’t mean she can get hold of any info you want. Even they abide by GDPR. Fucks sake. I can’t cope with her today

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh don’t say that. I love mine, so cosy! Although I am not falcon icon so I don’t wear them with bin bag coats and photoshop, maybe that’s ok
Me too, I love mine, I’m also NOT a falcon icon, I’m more Helena Bonham Carter than a InstaHun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looking forward to the next video from the microwave. Then one from the washing machine. Along with the ultra impressive bin liner coat, I’m mortified for her. Whatever next?
You’ll be waiting a while for the washing machine one, maybe 4 weeks

Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Aww congratulations!

don’t forget to take pictures of you breast feeding but your not actually breast feeding, your just suffocating your baby under your tit

Sorry if this has been mentioned just catching up

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's the obsession with £33.33? Have these soft shites heard "The Magic Number" by De La Soul and taken it as some sort of hun gospel?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That looks like she’s submitted a Freedom
Of Information Request.

I bet she has done it thinking that if she submits peoples tattle usernames on an FOI, she will get their actual details.

Thick as mince that one.

Maybe the Police would be interested to see her racist and homophobic comments?
It's a programme called Nice Investigate.
Basically the police send a link to your email address and you can upload CCTV, screenshot, documents etc. Just a programme to collate "evidence". It really proves nothing. She's just being a beg.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.