Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well truff Merseyside and Cheshire police have received a copy of YOUR vile disgusting HOMOPHOBIC & HATE tweets

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
£33.33 for this? Is there people that will actually pay thirty quid for a granola pot, shot of ginger and being talked at about the difference between yoga and posy yoga? View attachment 1004431
Let’s hope there is a video of this! Can’t wait to hear KHM sharing her motherhood pearls of wisdom. Worth £33.33 in anyone’s money.

Reactions: 5
What happened to her “busy week”? It’s Friday now… she’s done nothing at all ALL week. She had one short meeting in a cafe about her diary, and that’s it. So what was the “busy” part?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What happened to her “busy week”? It’s Friday now… she’s done nothing at all ALL week. She had one short meeting in a cafe about her diary, and that’s it. So what was the “busy” part?
Troll! Not everything she does is posted on social media 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have just googled the Merseyside police Nice thing that is says on the top of her screen shot. It’s some new system Merseyside police use and it looks like she’s done a freedom of information request no reporting a crime about her Trollz 🤣 I bet the police have fucked her off so she’s now trying to get all her reference numbers off them so she can pass them onto another legal advisor 🤣
What information is she trying to get??? My head hurts

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That "Living room" is bleeping minty and the skirting board has nails in it and not painted. bleeping fur coat and no knickers mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m no ✨MoThEr✨ But children at that age, should they not be walking in the right shoes, like from Clark’s? 😬how can she bounce round in timberlands…

Reactions: 17
I thought she already had a crime reference number and was working “closely” with the police 😂😂 if that’s the case then why is she filling out some crappy online form

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Busy filling in her claim forms for UC maybe, or just busy being a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought she already had a crime reference number and was working “closely” with the police 😂😂 if that’s the case then why is she filling out some crappy online form
Because she’s a bullshitting bastard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.