Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh don’t say that. I love mine, so cosy! Although I am not falcon icon so I don’t wear them with bin bag coats and photoshop, maybe that’s ok
Me too, I have ultra mini’s and I love them. I also have the slippers but the kids bought me them for Christmas a couple of years ago so not guilty of buying them 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Here she goes again 💤
Been reading here again Truff? Having an opinion of a racist, homophobic, vile, fat shaming bully isn’t a crime. Nobody is trolling you. Freedom of speech is allowed, stop wasting Police time you Tit.

Homophobic, racist trolling on a SM platform is a Police concern. So, if I was you I would be biting my tongue and finding another job because you know what, we have the evidence and I am sure the Police will take that evidence more as a crime than a random person not directly trolling you, threatening your family or you or turning up at your house.

You’re a bleeping disgrace. Let’s hope the Police don’t miss any real crimes while their wasting time attaching your tit to a file.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Here she goes again 💤
So she’s gone on there website and reported us on there but I thought ‘her’ police were already investigating this and knew who we were 🙄 fat tits can’t even keep up with her own lies

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
How embarrassing Kate. You bought your ugg boots. 🙈📗
Oh the bleeping shame of her.

Mr PC Plod please help me, I want to report a crime. I’m falsely advertising UGGS and UGG have told MY Trolls I didn’t have them given to me #AD.

I didn’t know what I was doing, please give me a crime number, I need to show my Trolls, please Mr PC Plod, please.

You absolute bleeping Knob. I was Influencer.

The lies just roll of her tongue, she needs help.. Like seriously she’s not well.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh the bleeping shame of her.

Mr PC Plod please help me, I want to report a crime. I’m falsely advertising UGGS and UGG have told MY Trolls I didn’t have them given to me #AD.

I didn’t know what I was doing, please give me a crime number, I need to show my Trolls, please Mr PC Plod, please.

You absolute bleeping Knob. I was Influencer.

The lies just roll of her tongue, she needs help.. Like seriously she’s not well.
It was blatantly obvious they weren’t gifted as she said she ordered them a few days earlier. Just wanted that evidence to confirm she’s a holy show and an embarrassment.

Imagine being sat there pretending that brands are collaborating with you? I thought the beggy influencer culture was bad enough, but this takes it to another level of shame.

I can’t believe she’s continuing to waste police time. She must have a right name with the police.

• Heart
Ffs anyone can get a crime reference number and update it. She’s like one of those anti vax knobheads, reporting crimes to a random police force. Just because you have a crime reference number, doesn’t mean they’re going to do anything with it!

Reactions: 38
That screenshot from the police doesn’t appear to be a crime log? It looks like a response to a public consultation or something? Surely it would mention a “crime reference number” and wouldn’t refer to your log as a “response”?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How embarrassing Kate. You bought your ugg boots. 🙈📗
Only Truff could get in trouble with ASA for adding ‘ad’ when it’s not. For every other influencer, it’s the opposite. You couldn’t make it up!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.