Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108
Well trolls I’ve found out I’m pregnant today. I’ve booked the Spanish lessons, the cake on the swing is ordered for the baby reveal and I’ve enrolled him or her into 3 bespoke nurseys. My only problem is I don’t have a cousin who can lend me a scan pic? How am I supposed to tell Instagram now?
Congratulations troll!!! Let’s all manifest a blonde blue eyed baby for you ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We are able

tell us then! 😂
Tbh I never noticed that!!! 😂

As @Brooke Davis said… Manifesting a blonde blue eyes, genius for you!!! Congratulations Troll!!! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Congrats lovely news 🎉💕💙
Don't forget to buy loads of shoes that are too big, a guitar & a hand held thermometer 🤚🏽 !!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Congrats girl!

Start squeezing your Tyre Tit juice out as soon as you can, make sure you show everyone on your socials, make sure to carry syringes of it incase you bump into your neighbours on the front

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Time for you to bounce down some drives troll! Congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Congratulations! Time to get a “I know what you did last summer” hat for the pregnancy photoshoot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely you mean "baby revel". Troll. No, seriously, congratulations on your baby troll!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16

A good video on tracking IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) the girl is adorable and works in cyber security for those worried about mad influencers claiming they know where u live
Congratulations Troll. Get yourself on EBay,I’m sure they’ll have some scans on sale! 💕💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Congrats girlie 🎉 may your bespoke be kitted out in the loveliest clobber that money can buy 👶🏻 instead of #ad or #paidpartnership like little Trollive

• Haha
Do you know something we don’t

@theprgirl 🤣🤣. This horrid bleep can’t get away with nothing
No, but I do work in an industry that works with brands and sometimes those brands work with influencers. End of the day, due diligence costs nothing and someone has dropped a bollock if they’ve not binned off KHM already.

I actually did think of you @theprgirl when I wrote this. I remember you mentioned the owners / top management were quite tight with money - specifically not having a dedicated marketing budget and hoping their collaborators do a lot of the advertising themselves, and that you had experience of this - regarding the marketing budget (or lack of).

Which made me think, that they may lack in other departments, which to be honest has been quite visible to see in Kristine their Customer Service Manager - who lacks basic customer care skills. So it wouldn’t surprise me if they have not been so careful to put together a legally sound binding contract. Read the wiki.
Yeah exactly this. Like I said in a previous post, a lot of the time, the bigger the brand, the bigger the duck ups. You have to cover your arse with EVERYTHING these days, including old social media posts rearing their ugly head

Reactions: 12
Aw how lovely 👶 Congratulations!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OT but for those who haven’t ever had the pleasure of being DM’ed by an ‘influencer’
Here’s my latest one to drop through this morning
The beds I sell are £600-£1200 handmade ‘bespoke’ 🤣 yes really beds
View attachment 1001580
Na imagine this being your ‘job’ scrolling on Instagram all day for businesses to scrounge off. Absolute fukin pond life the little of them 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Congrats, get to Asda to clear the shelves of weanin bowls and cheap bottles stat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Congrats girl!

Start squeezing your Tyre Tit juice out as soon as you can, make sure you show everyone on your socials, make sure to carry syringes of it incase you bump into your neighbours on the front
I’m screaming 😭😭😭😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.