Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Home Bargs will do anything unless they are called out on SM by people. These companies can fob off people who email in but only really take action when they are tagged on social media about the situation/issue that needs addressing - it’s more public so somebody who has no idea about the KHM carry on, but who follows Home Bargs would become aware of it when it starts ‘trending’

Reactions: 18
I was looking for the tattle daily mail article about truff and came across this instead. I like how we are described as "remarkably articulate" 😂
I want to know why she felt the need to sign up when you can read the threads without an account? Bet she didn’t use her real name

Reactions: 26
Something DEFO going on with Home and Bargain ! They haven't been reposting anything that they're tagged in on the stories with her and they always usually Do !!
She's blagging that everything's sweet & everyone's supporting her !!

Reactions: 16
So basically once her contract runs out they won't be making any new ones with her is what I'm getting from that 😂 a contract is a contract and they've signed and have to honour that or else she will prob have or will threaten them with loss of earnings ect so not much they can do at the moment but min her contacts up its bye bye Kate. I can imagine they deffo don't want this associated with Thier business and any business who does want to work with her continuously don't deserve the custom

Also I've seen people recommending things on here for certain hair and beauty items. Can anyone pleaseee recommend anything that helps with dark under eye bags ? Mine have got so bad I'm looking like uncle fester 😭
I’ve recently just got Jalupro under my eyes and the difference is amazing!

It’s very similar to Profhilo in terms of brightening, but a lot more gentle for your under eyes xx

Reactions: 6
Also I've seen people recommending things on here for certain hair and beauty items. Can anyone pleaseee recommend anything that helps with dark under eye bags ? Mine have got so bad I'm looking like uncle fester 😭
I like Sunday Riley Autocorrect as it has a bit of glow to it, which gives instant brightness. The best I’ve tried is Dermatologica Biolumin C Eye Serum but it is 💰 💰💰.

Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If you start watching Social Mamas stories - your mind will be blown 🤯😵💫🤯😵💫
She has 3 young kids and lies in bed half the day while they tend to themselves, her house is a riot & she is an absolute clown
Oh my days !!
Just had a look at her stories - her house is an absolute tit hole !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If you start watching Social Mamas stories - your mind will be blown 🤯😵💫🤯😵💫
She has 3 young kids and lies in bed half the day while they tend to themselves, her house is a riot & she is an absolute clown
Sorry how/what/who is she influencing??

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Typical that after putting in a part time job keeping up on here, I now get covid when it’s all died down. 😫

I think Home Bargains will be shifting the stock, I would imagine they’ll be doing cost analysis on comparison lines, monitoring the amount of backlash they’ve had and realising KHM is not worth the hassle. I am interested to see how this year pans out for truff. I do think she’ll try and shift the house that Jack built at some point though.

Reactions: 12
She's back in a coffee shop with Oluv !!!!
Baby class and coffee shop !!
She's got duck ALL going on !! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Mustn't have no parcels to open📦📦📦 !!
Super Super busy week , so many exciting projects 😂😂👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Re: Hair Burst & Home Bargain

I think with both companies (initially) acknowledging that they are aware of the “indiscretions” of a collaborator, a partner to their businesses, yet continuing to work with her, says to me that:

1. This is just an action to fulfil contractual obligations. Both Hair Burst & Home Bargains must be legally bound here? I can’t imagine any reputable business wanting to associate with a racist, homophobic, bully. Which brings me to the next point:

2. Both Hair Burst and Home Bargains must not have a decent contract in place? One which outlines the termination of contract, in instances where you bring the business into disrepute, where you lie?

They both need a decent legal team, or have someone draw up a decent enforceable contract.

Ultimately she has lied and has been deceitful in trying to “cover her tracks” - which has then implicated others (Kristine) of accusing genuine complainants of lying.

She lied about her racist, homophobic, bullying behaviour and actions, which is ultimately a breakdown in mutual trust and reason enough to terminate a contract.

The fact is she, and those who associate themselves with her, who condone her behaviour, and support her, are morally void and equally horrible people. Read the wiki.
Personally, having dealt with contracts for influencers in the past, I think they’re either 1. Appeasing those who have emailed them by stating that they’re looking into it, when really they have no intention of not working with her or 2. Someone has dropped a bollock when it comes to their contracts. Hair Berrrrssst I can understand may have missed out on her contract about how they can terminate based on conduct etc. (not specific wording but you get what I mean) but, I can’t imagine a brand as big as Home Bargains making a legal error. All big companies, when working with someone will have a get out clause in their contract that they can action should said person step out of line that they no longer represent the brand themselves or their values. It’s standard bloody practice. It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens but at this stage I’m being cynical in my thinking and that neither brand will drop her - they would have announced it by now if that was the case

Reactions: 25
Personally, having dealt with contracts for influencers in the past, I think they’re either 1. Appeasing those who have emailed them by stating that they’re looking into it, when really they have no intention of not working with her or 2. Someone has dropped a bollock when it comes to their contracts. Hair Berrrrssst I can understand may have missed out on her contract about how they can terminate based on conduct etc. (not specific wording but you get what I mean) but, I can’t imagine a brand as big as Home Bargains making a legal error. All big companies, when working with someone will have a get out clause in their contract that they can action should said person step out of line that they no longer represent the brand themselves or their values. It’s standard bloody practice. It’ll be interesting to see what actually happens but at this stage I’m being cynical in my thinking and that neither brand will drop her - they would have announced it by now if that was the case
I actually did think of you @theprgirl when I wrote this. I remember you mentioned the owners / top management were quite tight with money - specifically not having a dedicated marketing budget and hoping their collaborators do a lot of the advertising themselves, and that you had experience of this - regarding the marketing budget (or lack of).

Which made me think, that they may lack in other departments, which to be honest has been quite visible to see in Kristine their Customer Service Manager - who lacks basic customer care skills. So it wouldn’t surprise me if they have not been so careful to put together a legally sound binding contract. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 16
Do you know something we don’t

@theprgirl 🤣🤣. This horrid bleep can’t get away with nothing

Have you had Covid? Loads of people are saying Covid is making their hair fall out and it can if you have thyroid problems too. I don’t want to worry you but could explain it if you know of either @gigi_93
@gigi_93, just to back to this, I’ve just seen Freya Killin doing a bit thing about recommendations for hair loss in Covid, I know yours isn’t Covid but thought it may be some use for you.

I hope I don’t get into trouble for this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Cos of my preggo feet I've gone from a 3 to a 6 so I bought some cheap fake uggs from primark to do me so looking at these pictures of truff I'm triggered 😂😂 I never thought my ankles would be fatter than truffs
I totally sympathise, I went from a comfortable 5 to a tight size 8 flip flop. If it's any consolation, my ankles completely disappeared 😆
They're back now, but my feet are stuck at a size 6 😑

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.