Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi Fat tits…. I see you liked my video on TikTok then removed your like seconds later gotta be quicker than that fat tits!

It was a video with the song sorry seems to be the hardest word with her echo feature 😂😂

DBB6920E-DBFA-46E1-98F1-4A55435FC7E2.jpeg
55C7F2F3-E960-46B2-9789-715CA9163E20.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
Her statement about mental health has really really annoyed me to be honest, I’m sure out of all her followers there are some really genuinely suffering and telling them ‘to just push through’ is not going to help. My Dad committed suicide was he just to push through the bad day he was having yeah Kate? You should be encouraging people who have a mental health issue to talk to someone reach out for friends/family that would be more useful!
I'm just scrolling through not been on afew days cars in garage failed MOT so having afew things done abit hectic having to walk everywhere so not had a chance I'm just catching up but I needed to reply to this and say how very sorry I am about your dad. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you. My uncle committed suicide afew years ago and it is just awful they say times a healer but I think that's just bollox and really doesn't help when someone says that. The worst part about it all was his kids/my cousin's seeing Thier pain. My cousin stood there at his funeral broken crying speaking about how her dad wouldn't be there to walk her down the aisle she got married and had a baby and had to go through it all without her dad. Luckily she is strong and a brilliant mum and has a loving supportive husband they are perfect together and she looked beautiful on her wedding day but every anniversary must be so hard for her remembering that he wasn't there. I really have no advice but I am so sorry for your pain. Stay strong you are not alone 💔💜💜 keep going and don't let bastards like zsm and her half hearted mental health rants drag you down she hasn't a bleeping clue ! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Cos of my preggo feet I've gone from a 3 to a 6 so I bought some cheap fake uggs from primark to do me so looking at these pictures of truff I'm triggered 😂😂 I never thought my ankles would be fatter than truffs
Unlike truffs pregnancy snib, your pregnancy ankles will be back to normal in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OT but for those who haven’t ever had the pleasure of being DM’ed by an ‘influencer’
Here’s my latest one to drop through this morning
The beds I sell are £600-£1200 handmade ‘bespoke’ 🤣 yes really beds
View attachment 1001580
Cheeky fuckers aren’t they.
You should reply “yes I’d be interested, I do collaborations every single day with lots of people, id be happy to offer you a bespoke bed in exchange for 1200 of your finest British pounds. Let me know if you can afford one”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Hi Fat tits…. I see you liked my video on TikTok then removed your like seconds later gotta be quicker than that fat tits!

It was a video with the song sorry seems to be the hardest word with her echo feature 😂😂

View attachment 1001612View attachment 1001622
she’s pretending it’s all behind when deep down it’s killing her knowing thousands of people have seen the real katie hayes “a troll, a bully, a racist, homophobic and not a ZSM” 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Morning.. I have been busy this morning. You wouldn’t believe it but I have to work, I wish I could sit on my flat arse all day playing the victim, reading here, getting my content while missing Olive while she’s a school.

Here is my final e-mail to HB. I will NOT be shopping there anymore. B&M all the way..

Hi,

So I have written to you numerous times regarding this vile person and I am aware I am not the only one to voice concern over your collaboration with this vile, lying, fat shaming, racist, homophobic bully.

You haven’t even had the decency to acknowledge the e-mails you’ve received, or are you going to do a Katie and delete and deny?

I am absolutely appalled by her behaviour, but I’m not surprised about her, but as a leading shop on the high street that has a reputation like yourselves and you condone her behaviour by not only ignoring concerns from people that shop in Home Bargain, you are allowing her to behave like this and her not being held accountable for her actions is getting people extremely annoyed and questioning whether you are worse than she is.

The fact that I was made out to be a liar because you were drawn into her pity party, her playing the victim, and that Kirstine implied I was a liar is unacceptable, especially now that you have seen the evidence she deleted.

With that in mind, I will be taking my custom elsewhere and will leave you in the same category as a racist, vile, homophobic, fat shaming bully.

I hope you have a good day, and I would like to thank you for not helping with this complaint. In line with GDPR, I trust my information will remain between us and not be seen by a third party, or I will be forced to seek legal advice regarding a breech of GDPR.

If you’re in doubt, feel free to read, all the information you seem to in denial about, it is here in the WIKI -

@KATEHAYESMAKEUP

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Reply from hair burst this morning after I messaged them yesterday

672D4A57-C2D2-4C14-AE56-C2AE2D3D3BAF.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
So rather than laying out any boundaries to stop Olive’s behaviour getting out of hand, she just stands there and films her 🙄

That kid is going to start absolutely terrorising Truff soon. Gone will be the days of ‘my bestie’ ‘can’t be without her’. She will be booting her down the path to nursery.

Not that there is anything wrong with that, I’ve been stuck in isolation with my bespoke for 9 days and I’m counting the hours till he goes his dad’s. Difference is I’m honest about it.

Reply from hair burst this morning after I messaged them yesterday

View attachment 1001740

Ooooooooh 😬😬😬

Reactions: 23
OMG she’s a gonner 🙃
So basically once her contract runs out they won't be making any new ones with her is what I'm getting from that 😂 a contract is a contract and they've signed and have to honour that or else she will prob have or will threaten them with loss of earnings ect so not much they can do at the moment but min her contacts up its bye bye Kate. I can imagine they deffo don't want this associated with Thier business and any business who does want to work with her continuously don't deserve the custom

Also I've seen people recommending things on here for certain hair and beauty items. Can anyone pleaseee recommend anything that helps with dark under eye bags ? Mine have got so bad I'm looking like uncle fester 😭

Reactions: 19
Re: Hair Burst & Home Bargain

I think with both companies (initially) acknowledging that they are aware of the “indiscretions” of a collaborator, a partner to their businesses, yet continuing to work with her, says to me that:

1. This is just an action to fulfil contractual obligations. Both Hair Burst & Home Bargains must be legally bound here? I can’t imagine any reputable business wanting to associate with a racist, homophobic, bully. Which brings me to the next point:

2. Both Hair Burst and Home Bargains must not have a decent contract in place? One which outlines the termination of contract, in instances where you bring the business into disrepute, where you lie?

They both need a decent legal team, or have someone draw up a decent enforceable contract.

Ultimately she has lied and has been deceitful in trying to “cover her tracks” - which has then implicated others (Kristine) of accusing genuine complainants of lying.

She lied about her racist, homophobic, bullying behaviour and actions, which is ultimately a breakdown in mutual trust and reason enough to terminate a contract.

The fact is she, and those who associate themselves with her, who condone her behaviour, and support her, are morally void and equally horrible people. Read the wiki.

Reactions: 20
So basically once her contract runs out they won't be making any new ones with her is what I'm getting from that 😂 a contract is a contract and they've signed and have to honour that or else she will prob have or will threaten them with loss of earnings ect so not much they can do at the moment but min her contacts up its bye bye Kate. I can imagine they deffo don't want this associated with Thier business and any business who does want to work with her continuously don't deserve the custom

Also I've seen people recommending things on here for certain hair and beauty items. Can anyone pleaseee recommend anything that helps with dark under eye bags ? Mine have got so bad I'm looking like uncle fester 😭
The REN under eye cream it’s expensive but it does work but you have to use it religiously xx

Reactions: 4
When she said on Monday morning that she had “such a busy week planned”… exactly what does she constitute as being “busy”? The ONLY thing she’s done this week that’s remotely work-related was having a coffee meeting on Monday morning about her diary. The rest of the week so far has been spent in Starbucks, kids groups, the park, at home, at the gym…. She’s done absolutely nothing. I’ve noticed she does this a lot - states at the beginning of the week what a busy week she has ahead, and then does nothing all week! She should really focus on being a better influencer because she’d never survive in the real world with a real job

Reactions: 21
Re: Hair Burst & Home Bargain

I think with both companies (initially) acknowledging that they are aware of the “indiscretions” of a collaborator, a partner to their businesses, yet continuing to work with her, says to me that:

1. This is just an action to fulfil contractual obligations. Both Hair Burst & Home Bargains must be legally bound here? I can’t imagine any reputable business wanting to associate with a racist, homophobic, bully. Which brings me to the next point:

2. Both Hair Burst and Home Bargains must not have a decent contract in place? One which outlines the termination of contract, in instances where you bring the business into disrepute, where you lie?

They both need a decent legal team, or have someone draw up a decent enforceable contract.

Ultimately she has lied and has been deceitful in trying to “cover her tracks” - which has then implicated others (Kristine) of accusing genuine complainants of lying.

She lied about her racist, homophobic, bullying behaviour and actions, which is ultimately a breakdown in mutual trust and reason enough to terminate a contract.

The fact is she, and those who associate themselves with her, who condone her behaviour, and support her, are morally void and equally horrible people. Read the wiki.
100% agree with all this. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning guyzzz, just thought I’d come on and say hair burst have responded to me to say that are dealing with the matter privately 🙄
I had the same message but they said they were contractual involved with her but was being investigated. She would have broken the contract due to possible certain clauses - not rocket science

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.