Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, she is a disgrace making out she has MH issues. You’re MIL bless her, it’s insult to her and that is disgraceful and again and I hope this isn’t talking out of term but I know the answer, would she be able to go on a SM platform and cry to 185K that she can’t cope etc, etc then go out to a child’s party or make up job? No, I doubt she will be physically able to do that.

This is again where she is so bleeping wrong. Imagine a new Mum seeing her doing that and it make her feel like she’s a failure when she isn’t, nobody is a failure but that could be more damaging to peoples MH and it not only pisses me off, it is toxic and could lead to devastating consequences because she wants to cry Troll and wants the sympathy to win over people that are too thick to realise what’s she doing.

Truff, you are a twit
I think you may have understood what I meant. I’m saying that you are really generalising here and it’s not fair to people that can feel like that some days. It’s a genuine thing. But agree doesn’t apply to Truff because she says it and doesn’t stay in bed, she’s out and about!

868077D4-6255-4682-A5A0-B9BFEE76247D.jpeg

Doesn’t matter anyway I’m just in a bad mood today I’ll go back and make my bed and listen to a book 😂

Reactions: 5
Her statement about mental health has really really annoyed me to be honest, I’m sure out of all her followers there are some really genuinely suffering and telling them ‘to just push through’ is not going to help. My Dad committed suicide was he just to push through the bad day he was having yeah Kate? You should be encouraging people who have a mental health issue to talk to someone reach out for friends/family that would be more useful!
Sending all my Love 💙💙💙💙

@Narnachops01 you getting on to Hairburst girl ??
I have indeed.. 😀

I think you may have understood what I meant. I’m saying that you are really generalising here and it’s not fair to people that can feel like that some days. It’s a genuine thing. But agree doesn’t apply to Truff because she says it and doesn’t stay in bed, she’s out and about!

View attachment 999294

Doesn’t matter anyway I’m just in a bad mood today I’ll go back and make my bed and listen to a book 😂
Don’t be silly. I think I may have worded it wrong and I hope I haven’t upset you.

I am trying to say in a way she is mocking people because it is quite clear from the way she can cry Troll, then change into that person that can go out as if nothing is wrong, go and mix with people, go to parties etc.

There are people with MH that can’t even function, get out of bed, get dressed, look after themselves but she makes it sound like if you do the things she does it will be ok. It absolutely bleeping won’t be, due to the extent of the illness.

I hope that makes more sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Clare Foggs or whatever the duck your name is Daily Mail “journalist” you basically write junk for a gossip newspaper your no better than us hun. 😂😂
I’ve just read it and thought yep she’s missed half a story. Elle Darby, Kate Hayes, The Markland Home and many others having their vile behaviours brought to task and outed by “this site”. We are a public service! 😉

Reactions: 21
The journo is probably reading the wiki now and pissing her self laughing, because despite what she says in that tripe she’s written- The Wiki Doesn’t Lie
All that article will have done is gain tattle loads more traffic and members.
Especially on the likes of Hinch and Jake Q everyone on Daily Mail comments hates influencers and that lot !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just read it and thought yep she’s missed half a story. Elle Darby, Kate Hayes, The Markland Home and many others having their vile behaviours brought to task and outed by “this site”. We are a public service! 😉
Joke of a article. She might want to look into Alice Evans tweets accusing her exs gf of trying to kill her kids or Ashley cain buying 2 new cars just after their daughter had died and barely dished out a penny from that foundation
Some things on here are petty af but alot of awareness is brought to just how dangerous some of these people are

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Hey trolls, them oat videos have knocked me sick. One looks like a turd 💩

Not truff related....any good aesthetic clinics north of Liverpool (crosby/maghull/aintree) or City centre? I've looked into the Therapie in L1 too. Never had it and really need it! Thanks x

PS read the Wiki.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Not truff related....any good aesthetic clinics north of Liverpool (crosby/maghull/aintree) or City centre? I've looked into the Therapie in L1 too. Never had it and really need it! Thanks x

PS read the Wiki.....
I go to Laser Skin Clinic in town - it’s on Lord Street. I see Nicky & John, both amazing!

Not to derail: HMXL is a homophobic, racist bully. Read the wiki.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If she was being healthy she'd have Fruit, egg white omelette or plain porridge for breaky - not a bowl of slop with two bleeping Freddos on it 🍫🐸

Hair burst obvs do work with homophobic trolls then ??
Get emailing them girl. Everyone should be emailing the companies who this twit advertises and attach every tweet too. bleeping disgusting shame on yous hair burst 😡

I specifically said this to see if she would mention hair burst the next day. Hi truff 👋🏻 🤣
Email them girl, make them bleeping sorry they gave her her discount code 😡 x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Here we go with the hair berrssst dizzy that no one is asking her for. That must be the only other brand, apart from HB,she actually works with legitimately now. Embarrassing

Reactions: 9
Da fuq does she look like? Also. She said she ordered the uggs, does it really count as an ad if she bought them 😂
Troll. She works with Ugg just like all the other brands she buys from - technically working with them. Swipe up for her discount code KHMXXL

• Haha
Reactions: 13

PS read the Wiki.....
Aesthetically you? Rodney St x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.