Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why kates not made it on the opera insta? Her Bezzies Amanda and Naomi are on their grid but not khm? Maybe they have tried posting her and she’s called troll because they didn’t photoshop it first. Also thought that roast dinner place was her absolute favourite “makeup family Sunday” venue

Reactions: 23
Omg yes remember it got raided .
I was in home and bargain today in Broadway and there was zero KHM stuff. They could have pulled it but then I also thought it might have sold out (even the shit headbands?)
Funny you should say that, I went in my local HB yesterday and there was loads of her stuff out (can't say I've noticed that much of it out before, even when it first came out) I thought they might be trying to get rid of it all

Reactions: 10
Love this,so pleased you don’t let things go. The more people know the better.
It does boil my piss that she’s such a grabby bitch,she has no shame.

Ha ha I saw that as well. IAM BOMB DISPOSAL

He can't be dead surely? I think he might be maimed and just going to play an advisory role
I was hoping the same but I then saw an advert for the series and there looks to be a funeral scene

Reactions: 1
Olive looks like when we were kids and used to do a random “dress like a Victorian” day and go to croxteth hall or Speke hall to muck out horse stables and serve people food. Anyone else do that

Reactions: 46
Olive looks like when we were kids and used to do a random “dress like a Victorian” day and go to croxteth hall or Speke hall to muck out horse stables and serve people food. Anyone else do that

Similar in Yorkshire. Never forget them trying to feed me the weirdest shite going. I was like no thank you. They tried saying well you have to eat it to understand what they went through and experienced. Erm nah sorry Mrs, I can clearly see they had a poor time without putting that in my mouth.

They told my mum on me .

Wouldn’t mind but I pissed about cleaning up other peoples shite and made beds. I think I experienced enough.

Reactions: 23
Morning Gang just reporting for Troll duty.
Wonder what 1900 outfit Olaf will be wearing this week.
Will Truff have another busy week of fuck all.
Will Delo panel in a straight line.
Will Mez be summoned to clear out the shit in the kitchens en-suite bog.

Reactions: 32
Why was she celebrating daddy diy this week does anyone know? The first time she mentioned it she put a video on of Lesley Hook the estate agent, is he working for her?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s got another “busy week” this week?! And by “busy”, she means doing nothing but going to cafes / a baby class

Literally found Kate with a filter twin on insta
I saw a woman yesterday who was the image of unfiltered and photoshopped Truff. I looked at her about 3 times and gave her that awkward under the mask smile
Wasn't truff though, she looked clean and wasn't screeching

Reactions: 14
Bang on 07:17, top troll

Reactions: 11
Fucking hell, I am smashing life! I have:
Got up
Made breakfast
Bathed and dressed
Walked the dog
Started work

and I haven’t even got a Motherhood diary! It’s almost like these things come naturally and that everyone does them. That can’t be it though, can it? No one else is as organised as me. #supermom #lifegoals #smashingit

Reactions: 50
But have you written down your child’s name? This book enables you to do that, it’s very important to know your child’s name especially if you are going to spend her life touting her out for free personalised clothes 5 times too big for her.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.