Katie Hayes #125 My Vag-ina has just made the Windows shutdown noise. The Delo Effect

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she kidding that she's that size standing next to Charlotte D hahahaha !!
Stomach flat as a pancake size 8 all of a sudden View attachment 1007596
I'm late to the party, literally!
I was about to comment on these monster plastic bin bag legs! And the shoes! I can't comment! On neither truffles!

that blue shoe has resorted me to buying cigarettes and a waterproof mascara because I cannot cope!

Reactions: 12
I’m ??? Is this a normal thing to have babies at a party like this???!
At least olive, although wearing an outfit she should of been wearing in July ‘21 when her mother had her in a hoodie, is wearing shoes that fit.
Kates trousers most definitely stink of that fishy pleather and she’s got some brass neck turning up when they all know she’s been in the echo having used homophobic slurs on a public platform.
Her life is pitiful and every time I catch up here it seems to be more and more pathetic

Reactions: 31
Don't tell me this just getting over covid now finally and I'm bald as it is, cba with another surprise around the corner to contend with.

Reactions: 6
The best is the slagging off Amanda yet she’s Bessie mates

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.