Katie Hayes #124 Touting Olive for work to pay the bills, otherwise momma will be back dipping tills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screen shot this ages ago of Daniele Gregory
God forgive me but she does look like she has transitioned from male to female now.
Where she was not pretty naturally, she was also absolutely fine. She now is ugly.
It’s like have you ever seen the documentary years ago where they showed what would happened if you put all the best features of the worlds most beautiful women together on a face and the result was HIDEOUS. This Prinny D has gone and bought a nice nose, and a nice chin, and nice teeth or whatever but all put together the result is terrible

Reactions: 13
The Names Soft Shite , Matty Soft Shite
He is so special im fucking screaming hahahaa. Absolute Mug shot View attachment 990994
He still looks off his moobs doesn’t he

I know someone who collared her in Thailand getting loads & loads of stuff x

Reactions: 9
She must of felt sick taking Delo to a party full of young skinny Minnie’s while she barges around looking like Herman Munster into that hideous Windolene blazer.

Reactions: 45
@Quarrantinemadness
Oh really
I did think there was something miss with the whole situation tbh and there may have been half a story

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She just thinks she’s so important doesn’t she just smashing people out the way

Reactions: 14
This is the funniest thing I've read I can't stop laughing! it needs to be recorded and played over some tic toks!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.