Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Exactly this. All it ever was, was a rebrand of Olivia Hale. The product was always there, they just changed the colours and whacked KHM all over it. Kate’s earnings would have been about £20k maximum - 150k followers doesn’t draw in the big money anymore and brands that know what they’re doing, are actually focussing more on real micro influencers with around 50-80k followers because it’s been proven that their audiences are more engaged. For example, I worked with a brand that worked with an influencer called Asher Mary Lou, she has around 50k followers but, her content is so bloody relevant and her followers are 100% engaged that she ended up being one of their most successful influencers to date in terms of product sold. Kate isn’t savvy enough to realise that it’s not about the follower number anymore - it’s about your content and how you come across as a person
The funny thing is Asher began building her followers at a similar time to Kate maybe a year or so later, but she’s genuine in her opinions and has never held back if there’s something she doesn’t agree with and doesn’t seem to have needed to buy bots!
I do miss when she did makeup though, she was such a good MUA especially bridal, she doesn’t seem to focus on this at all anymore

Reactions: 8

Cars254

Absolutely not and respectfully I would never call anyone a porker. I just don't like kids being influenced by bullies and girls looking at Instagram thinking they aren't good enough. When it's not real.

Is Kirsty related to the racist bully from celeb big brother. I'm beginning to understand why she's supporting her so much.
Oh I didn't call anyone a porker, I never would. Pot kettle and that. Only thing am jealous of is her photo editing skills, she deserves an Oscar 🤣

• Heart

Leodog19

VIP Member
Hard to say. She’s burned business bridges with Cheryl so won’t be able to even rent a space at Oh Darlin - not if Cheryl values her own reputation anyway. If I was advising her I’d tell her to find another, more secure source of income, own what she did, become fucking humble and start all over again with the make up content. Her days of climbing the influencer ladder are over and she needs to accept that now
I can't believe Cheryl not put a statement up saying she not long working there

Fandan

I can’t cope 😮😮😮😮.

sharky I hope your ok!!! Sending love 💜💜💜💜.

Also has anyone got Aimee details? I think she needs making aware of what truff has done as very similar happened to her…The police might be interested in that video 👀.

She’s going down 😂😂😂👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Definitely yelling timber 😂😂

• Haha

Bubbles10

There’s a TikTok song that says something like I am a woman I am sexy I am divine blah blah blah and I’ve just fucking cringed reading these 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

PhallusSizeMedium

Chatty Member
My laughing response was to your first bit about PLT then you added the second bit and now I feel an absolute cow that is showing as me laughing to your post. Just wanted to explain 🙈 x
No I gathered that 😂😂 you put the laughing face at the PLT post a good few mins before my reply to the other lady lol xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7