Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypopdolly

VIP Member
If sheā€™d just said sorry they probably wouldnā€™t have even published the article šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I agree she has ruined it herself being so cocky blaming trolls when it was always going to come out someone posted the tweets here last year. Elle Darby case has made this happen to rest of influencers making people dig, if kate wants to blame anyone it's herself for being so thick and the dyslexia isn't saving you this time!

Poor Olive in that house now and Kate crying over her not getting free stuff anymore.

Reactions: 10
Has she lost many Instagram followers? I can only see her insta on one of them anonymous viewer websites and it says 180k? Didnā€™t she have 186k

I donā€™t know why I am surprised as past behaviour is the best way to determine future behaviour. She will never change.

Rothsey

VIP Member
IMO the longer she leaves it the worse it will be for her, sheā€™s had new followers off the back of the Echo because people want to see what happens next, thatā€™s just more people to call her out on any half assed apology
Troll! Those new followers 100% love her and the outpouring of support that she has received has been fantastic šŸ¤„

• Haha

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Knew knew knewwwwww Caroline flack shout would come! Iā€™m waiting for Kate to say she is suicidal! Dello will make a post she is in ā€œgood careā€ being looked after by nurses. She would blag a suicide attempt she is that low!!!!
I can see it now

Cooksie

VIP Member
Interesting that she notes that she thought her career was over - so she knows sheā€™s done something despicable. Iā€™ll be very interested to see how things pan out here on. She can ā€˜chooseā€™ to be positive all she likes - but will other choose her, thatā€™s the real question.
Nah she doesnā€™t realise sheā€™s done something despicable somehow.. she thinks the trolls just wanted it over šŸ™„

VIP Member
Bags of rubble and dog shit around a tee pee whilst she proper snot crys into the camera.
Gin Tib out front with bespoke dusty flowers for all the throngs of paparazzi waiting impatiently for her to address this on her own time, on her own platform ot whatever cunty response she gave

#readthewiki

• Haha
Reactions: 9

VIP Member
She needs to fucking sack off being an influencer now, she canā€™t handle any criticism, sheā€™s a bad influence for young viewers.. for her own fucking sake and the sake of her relationship and family life she needs to just try and finally live a normal life.

Truff Iā€™m sure Chez will take ya on as an employee girl at ā€œHen Do Liverpoolā€ as a glass washer.
Mez can train her up and show her the ropes šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9