Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Narnachops01

Is there a way we can contact these counters? I feel like a lot of her ads come from them and they may not be aware of what’s happened
Hey.

I contacted Beauty Bazaar and some of the Brands. I think I did Nars, Charlotte Tilbury, La Prawn, Penhaligans and Benefit.

All the Brands I use and have just before Christmas bought from each one for either myself or presents.

Reactions: 8

Rothsey

VIP Member
Lads and to think this time last year she was spouting that she had a big deal coming down the pipeline which involved coming here to Ireland 🇮🇪🇮🇪

If she ever came near here 🙄🙄
Of course it was all bollox in the end. Any MUA'S or ppl I personally know here in Ireland can't stand her and don't rate her at all at all x

Read the Wiki 😅
I only follow a couple of Irish MUAs they are really talented.so she’s up against it. And they know their audience she’d be a very small whale in the pond

She needs to hope that more recent “slip ups” aren’t brought to the fold. Although, that story she did in Superdrug, in my opinion, is worse than the past tweets. What makeup artist in their right mind uses the term “normal skin” when talking about skin shades 🤯

What would you advise her to do now?

Walnutss

VIP Member
Has anyone heard back from PLT?
Nope not one!

Interesting. But note that sometimes insta will make it look like someone doesn’t follow someone when really they do. It’s a glitch that insta still hasn’t sorted out

I actually don’t blame Cheryl for doing that. I think she’s trying to keep her head down and away from all of that drama as she tries to rebuild her business. Her saying nothing is actually a bigger statement than saying something - her redecoration of Oh Darlin was a classic example of actions speaking louder than words. Let’s not forget as well, we can all get caught up too much in this and think certain people are bigger and more popular than what they actually are. In Cheryl’s case, she’s not well known locally so why associate yourself with KHM when you’re doing a pretty good job of going it alone
Chins too busy in the gym at 5 am 😴😴

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Imagine your main argument is trying to shame people for using a ‘fake name’ and doing the exact same thing to prove that very point
Thick cunt
someone pointed this out to them and the only come back they had was that we had contacted brands working with her 😂