Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sour Pickle

Chatty Member
Imagine her in truff towers tonight😷😂

I bet olive's nappy hasn't been changed in days, dripping shit like a broken bog, the floors are like rivers of piss, truff locked in the mua room like a squatter, covered in 5 days old hairburst and turkey butty residue. Delo still in his white pjs, hoarded up at jack Brows.

I cannot wait until tomorrow, I am deadly serious using some last minute leave 😂
I have actual tears at this.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

chattycatty

VIP Member
OMGGGGGGGGG ! I have not been on since b4 xmas as we had a funeral 3 days before (and kates fake crying stories for likes about dead children made it ten times worse for me I went to a really bad place mentally) so xmas wasnt really great been very down tbh, so not been on at all have no clue what I've missed but I've just seen the echo and omg ! Cant say I am surprised really though, shes a show, homophobic slurs, calling people alcoholics when she drank during pregnancy the list goes on, shes the biggest hypocrite and troll of all !!!! Hope you all had a lovely xmas and new year anyway guys I have missed you all and the funny hello dave and christmas carols :ROFLMAO:. for anyone new here, head to the top of the thread and click the little box "WIKI". start from page one, each page gives you a link to the next wiki, happy fact finding !!!
Aww hope you ok sending you lots of love 🙏🏻❤

Long time lurker. First time poster on this thread. Kate has hit a bit of a sticky wicket hasn’t she 🤔
Just a bit 🙊🙊🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Bubbles10

I know! Cringed my head off at Talia yesterday calling her a wonderful mother. Why because she pretends to cry every time she dumps her to go on holiday 🙄
I didn’t even know who talia was until she got with Arron and did that thing in MTV with the old townie cast about what they’re upto now 🤣

I know! Cringed my head off at Talia yesterday calling her a wonderful mother. Why because she pretends to cry every time she dumps her to go on holiday 🙄
I didn’t even know who talia was until she got with Arron and did that thing in MTV with the old townie cast about what they’re upto now

I only know truff cause I’m from her neck of the woods and I’ve seen here around 🤣

Reactions: 3