Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’ve never had a waist that tiny love, stop lying 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m not bashing you because your size, just OWN it.

Honestly (and I’m giving her her next business route here) but there are so many people on Insta who are trying to change the perceptions and asking us not to be sucked in by the instagram pictures (Alex Light, Danae Mercer & Nelly London to name a few) there has to be a movement coming soon and our KHM is obviously not into body confidence whatsoever. It’s ok to not be happy with your body when you’re 5738283 months pregnant but in general terms, she’s feeding the disgusting trend of making sure you are viewed as perfection online and it kills me that my daughters are raised into this type of world.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why when she is carrying a beautiful baby is she not celebrating all her body does for her instead of celebrating a heavily edited version of herself from years ago?! All about the appearance which is just so sad 🙁

Reactions: 10
4. Katie I know you’re reading every word. You do not deserve the blessing of a child.
Your post is spot on. Knowing THM like we know her, she will cherry pick this one sentence and cry trolls to her followers. She ignores everything else and see’s and reads what she thinks people will sympathise with

Reactions: 9
This is awful 🤣🤣 like seriously why even pretend to like her/be her friend? No wonder her only mate is her cousin!
Exactly!! Could ya be assed with the effort? I barely get time to see my best mates, never mind have time to be bleeping about with Fake mates!! Honestly, the wirral is so bad for it. I know loads of groups of girls who claim to be bezzies but are just Frenemies 😂

Reactions: 9
She isn’t in work so doesn’t need it for bookings, she could just post ADS if she has obligations (or get that useless agent to), and if she really wants to keep a presence she can use her interior page to keep it purely just home...? She absolutely thrives off this site.
Posted this last night and oh would you look at that. Interior page she neglects has stories all over it today 😂😂😂😂😂 “bUt I sWeAr I dOnT rEaD tHe TrOlL sItEs”

Good Morning Kate honeyyyyy, “up before 6 online shopping” for “ Cabernet handles” was you? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just read the last thread on this woman and her idiocy is on another level.

Basically she wants fame but without any of the well known trappings that come with fame. That's not how it works babes.

She says there's something wrong with us tattlers for looking at her account without seeing the irony that she's reading here. 🤦‍♀️

She's a manipulative liar trying to paint tattle as something it isn't and is desperate to use it as a tool to get more engagement.

Babe I realise you must love the dopamine hit when you use tattle to get a viral post or a blue ticker sends you a message. But get a grip and be honest. I'm embarrassed for you.

Reactions: 18
New cushions being made for the bed and a full blown photo shoot with them 😂 Kate doesn't read here 😂 changing the colour of the baby's room 😂 kate doesn't read here. Kate why are you more arsed about putting your big tacky mirror on the wall for safety? Yet you'll go and stand in a hurd of people to go to IKEA whilst there's a killer virus knocking about 🤣🤣🤣mmmkay! Another quick one Kate?? Is there any particular reason you'd pay grands for bags, holidays, shoes, parties?? But you go to IKEA for absolute pile of shite furniture?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Didn’t someone write on here the other day about her wearing tutus? Also, she’s gonna regret buying all these highly impractical clothes for a newborn 😳 She’s not a doll, she’s a baby ffs.

Reactions: 6
hahaha what the duck does this say 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
No idea 🤣🤣🤣. Don’t even think google translate would suss it out 🤦‍♀️

Reads here just bleeping fine though 🤣🤣 obsessed with us 💁‍♀️ obsessed with our lives 💁‍♀️ ask yourself this Kate is your life really better than ours hun 🙊
I wouldn’t swap my life for hers! The jealous line is laughable 🤣🤣. Jealous of what exactly? Your cheating fella, shite make up, fake friends, people all over Liverpool salons taking the piss out of you 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The whole dyslexia thing.....I’m quite ignorant to it (ashamed to say) in that I just think it’s mixing up words and can’t read/spell correctly HOWEVER she’s not using that in a raising awareness way - she’s making it seem ridiculous and lazy. Phones have autocorrect and I know phones get used to your spelling but seriously, for the most part It’s CORRECTLY spelling your words for you.

and of course she's going to spell it Cabernet (no auto correct on this one) because she loves the Wine 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

there’s not an ounce of professionalism in her and to run a successful business - that’s what you need

Reactions: 6
I think what’s rattled her yesterday was the comments about the “friend” in the salon ripping into her photos in front of clients.

How embarrassing for KHM especially your “mate” aswel 🥴😳😂

The jealous comment is 100% a weak “go to” insult when they don’t have anything else to throw at ya.

Wonder why she bothered hiring the private investor when she’s doing all the work herself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.