Katie Hayes #12 SHE DOESN'T READ HERE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am so disappointed that she has gone again to IKEA. She went when her midwife told her to slow down and her hands were all swollen, just for ice cream. Was it the same day she also went to Bicester village? I think it was because that’s the day I messaged her about the seatbelt. Being active in pregnancy isn’t necessarily a bad thing, but the 6 hour car journey when swollen. DVT risk for sure, which is a reason you’re not supposed to fly when heavily pregnant. I tried my best I think I overstepped with the remarks on her roots today. But it just makes me so sad that she’s not being sensible. The seafood, the downplaying drinking in pregnancy. I wonder if her own midwives see her Instagram.
I read a story recently about a girl who had this, she gave birth, and then the clot went into her lungs. She died a few weeks after birth. She was in her 20’s.
This tit is real, but KHM thinks she’s immune to everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
What’s up with Charlotte Crosby’s face?? Nearly every ‘influencer’ is turning into Pete Burns, proper sly..... I’d be terrified having a daughter imagine your kid looking up to these people.... insta famous for;
Pissing the bed
Being a slag
Being tit at makeup
Being a cheater
Being a fraud
Being a bunny boiler
Shagging on telly
The list is endless I blame all these programs love island, towie, ex on the beach etc etc
A petition needs to start
Stop making stupid people famous
Her face is actually scary now, same as the rest of them from GS. She should have left well alone

Reactions: 6
I read a story recently about a girl who had this, she gave birth, and then the clot went into her lungs. She died a few weeks after birth. She was in her 20’s.
This tit is real, but KHM thinks she’s immune to everything.
Yeah the risk is higher post partum than when pregnant, but pregnant ladies are at a slightly higher risk of DVT so I was like nooooo when she went to Bicester for that bag. Baby would rather have a healthy mum than a designer bag. Sadly, this quest for perfection puts so much pressure on new mums. As if it wasn’t hard enough?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just found this throwback and compared it to her real face
i am howling at the thought of people seeing that picture on social media and then seeing her in real life!
She looks lovely on the second picture, normal girl with normal features, hair looks fab (fresh roots and all 🥴) so for her to cry that people tear her apart for her looks is a joke, people tear her apart for photoshopping herself into basically a cartoon.
I know her family (hollie in particular) must love her but surely they look at some of the pictures she posts and think “you do not look like that” as i think that about some of my mates when they post a insta pic honestly 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
1. How can she even cope with standing in that queue for that long at this stage in her pregnancy

2. She’s only gone so she can keep an eye on him to make sure he’s not messaging anyone else. I’m sure if he left his phone behind she would have happily let him go to IKEA alone.

3. Shielding is not the same as social distancing. How has she still not figured this out yet. KATIE YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT WITH A CABBAGE PATCH KID. It’s an actual human bleeping life, that YOU are responsible for protecting. This baby CANNOT fend for itself. What. Don’t. You. Understand.

4. Katie I know you’re reading every word. You do not deserve the blessing of a child. How do you think she will feel when she is old enough to read forums on the internet etc and see how badly you flouted the rules in the middle of a pandemic and risked her life. Not to mention the drinking. I’d be pretty fking gutted if that was my mother.

i am howling at the thought of people seeing that picture on social media and then seeing her in real life!
She looks lovely on the second picture, normal girl with normal features, hair looks fab (fresh roots and all 🥴) so for her to cry that people tear her apart for her looks is a joke, people tear her apart for photoshopping herself into basically a cartoon.
I know her family (hollie in particular) must love her but surely they look at some of the pictures she posts and think “you do not look like that” as i think that about some of my mates when they post a insta pic honestly 😂😂😂
crying that her nose has tripled in size, can’t put that down to the “blood vessels expanding“ sure it’ll go back to that perfectly facetuned size 5 days after giving birth xo

Reactions: 12
Also, why put yourself through that? She must get comments or at least funny looks daily/weekly from people seeing her in real life for the first time, purely because she doesn’t look like her photos. If she just embraced who she was then I doubt anyone would even mention her looks, she looks like your average woman! Nothing wrong with her at all! Unfortunately she has a responsibility as an influencer and young girls will look up to her thinking they need to achieve an image which is ultimately not even real!

Reactions: 7
So she has said she is going to be quiet on insta because she has so much going on. Last time she said this she posted 925 times on her stories. Just a coincidence that Charlotte Crosby is by her house? I smell a baby shower! Or picnic as she was going on about the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This is what really annoys me about her! She’s not a bad looking girl in real life and she’s probably around a 14/16, which is nothing to be ashamed of, yet she insists on photoshopping herself down into a size 8. People must get the shock of their lives when they see her in real life and she looks duck all like her pictures. She’d be fucked if she ever went missing; there isn’t one picture that genuinely looks like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This thread is hilarious. I'm not big into the makeup industry and she's a prime example of why, she'd put anyone off. Truffler

• Haha
Hi guys I've recently just joined and feel like everyone is family🙈😂 .i normally read the Mrs hinch thread and TMUKY&P but recently seen this and other things being said wonder if anyone can give me a short basic version of what she's fine saves me reading? am browsing why my one year old sleeps for 10 mins and has my house looking like smyths!!😂😂

She can’t believe she had a waist like that, you never hun look how skinny chicken your arm is! edited to death 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
@Mendoza is the salon Acs? As if it is.. I know from a friend, she and a few of her mates, sent flowers after the troll IGTV.. To look like it couldn't possibly have been them who had been saying stuff about her. They all slag her off badly 😂🙄
This is awful 🤣🤣 like seriously why even pretend to like her/be her friend? No wonder her only mate is her cousin!

If you hate your nose so much why not just have a nose job if you’ve so much money to spare. Personally I don’t think there is anything wrong with her nose but she certainly does to edit it to a Micheal Jackson one.

These z list instagrammers do make me laugh, no ones ‘trolling’ you For the free gifts and ads we know it’s your business we can’t get a bleeping day off from your #ads
People are just Fed up and calling out the dishonesty from all of these accounts, couldn’t be any further from trolling if you even tried. Banding the word round really takes away from its meaning... ever heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf??

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.