Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all need to have a meet up in Nogzy’s classiest hangout-The Peppers 😂
I’m joining in I’ve just uprooted from crocky to nogzy this weekend 🤣 I was going to go to golden phoenix but my gammon brought me a jumbos in off princess drive 🤤
get a sui mai stick 2 chips in the bottom and it’s the shape of truff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My toes just curled listening to her trying to read the slogan on that mug 😑
How's black Friday an excuse being dirty and a mess? Truff, I have a bespoke, run a business and still have a clean house. It ain't thay hard to wipe your worktops you absolute grotty witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's hilarious all you guys live so close u probs walk past each other constant ❤

All I see when I look at Oluv is Mez poor kid
Hope she gets her dance moves too

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m joining in I’ve just uprooted from crocky to nogzy this weekend 🤣 I was going to go to golden phoenix but my gammon brought me a jumbos in off princess drive 🤤
get a sui mai stick 2 chips in the bottom and it’s the shape of truff
Welcome to L11💫💫💫💫I’m not a fan of the jumbo yano I think it’s gone shite I like the chili spring rolls tho

I think she defo covered olive’s face in that chocolate to try and be ✨relatable✨

Reactions: 15
Welcome to L11💫💫💫💫I’m not a fan of the jumbo yano I think it’s gone shite I like the chili spring rolls tho

I think she defo covered olive’s face in that chocolate to try and be ✨relatable✨
I’ve always hated jumbos. Absolutely massive portions but everything I’ve had has been like slop.

We got a Maggie fu - I’m gonna have a second sitting.

Also why the duck was she bashing that spoon in the Horlicks like it was a main troll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
The kid with that cake all over her face. That's repulsive. Really not nice that. Bet Olive will be mad at her mum in a few years when she sees every aspect of your childhood plastered on the Web for all the pae%dos to see. Sick move truff.

Reactions: 21
So not only did she clear the supermarket shelf of the Horlicks because she is one greedy bleep, Horlicks sent her a box with three free jars of the stuff. Hope she gets the galloping trotts from it and stinks the utility/dogshower/downstairs toilet out.
3 big fat jars full of calorie deficit.

• Haha
I’ve always hated jumbos. Absolutely massive portions but everything I’ve had has been like slop.

We got a Maggie fu - I’m gonna have a second sitting.

Also why the duck was she bashing that spoon in the Horlicks like it was a main troll?
Wasn't brave enough to try the Golden pheonix so got a KTams - never fails. Defo need a nogsy thread @Blair-Waldorf

Hahaha the peppers. Went in there once, was like walking into the phoenix nights club.

The ground in chocolate on oluvs hands made my stomach turn. Truff looks like shes got some under her nails still at the end of her story, or could be shite, never know with her. 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I want to love Maggie Fu’s but the one and only time I’ve been there I had the shits for two hours straight and my belly was in bulk 😩😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wasn't brave enough to try the Golden pheonix so got a KTams - never fails. Defo need a nogsy thread @Blair-Waldorf

Hahaha the peppers. Went in there once, was like walking into the phoenix nights club.

The ground in chocolate on oluvs hands made my stomach turn. Truff looks like shes got some under her nails still at the end of her story, or could be shite, never know with her. 🤢
Last time I went past the Peppers there were two fellas outside scrapping with their shirts off as everyone just sipped their pints not batting an eyelid 😂.

I tell you what though, I wouldn’t move from L11 to anywhere else. We’ve got it all here-big Homey B’s, good chippies, a couple of B&M’s in walking distance—all the important things in life.

Truff’s scraping the barrel with that Bruce Bogtrotter pic. I’m mortified if there’s a spec of dirt on my kid’s shoe. Meff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Uuurrrggghhhhhhhhhh she’s using long life milk. I’ve always thought that was for people who couldn’t afford fresh (meffs). (Sorry if anyones offended)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Bet she didn’t give Bruce Bruce Bruce a bath when she got in. Probably just used one of her only water needed microfibre dish cloth

Wonder if she let her lick the bowl like he licks the plate 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Making a hot choc on a sat evening is what her followers want to see, Black Fri is super allowed for having a dirty house 👍🏻
So has olive gone to bed with facepaint still on doubt she'd wake her up for a wash and brush teeth before bed 😳

Passing comments with pals this weekend over how dirty Kate is looking and her clothes are disgusting, these are people that always like her photos 👀 so Kate sort it out love it's not relatable or nice to see!!

Reactions: 18
The way she was whisking that Horlicks and long life milk has knocked me sick. Just stir it normally you absolute weirdo.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.