Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you all safe? We’ve having horrendous storms up in the North East. We have no garden fence,electric is off! I’ve had no sleep,I must admit it’s been scary.
I’m currently sat in the car so the Daughter can charge her phone 😳

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The horse in the fields by Gilmoss shouted he wants his blanket back, she’s built like a donkey and a wonky one at that.
Just had a lovely chippy tea delivery from the golden Phoenix, couldnt shout fat tits down the phone though, Id have been barred.
Hahahahaha shaz I went to byrnes last night instead of the golden Phoenix but I’m gonna be a fat bleep and get a GP tonight what shall I get?

I’m gonna end up with a back like fat tits if I carry on 🐳

Do we think the black shed of doom survived the night?
Wizard of Oz vibes. And delo is the scarecrow the fuckin wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahaha shaz I went to byrnes last night instead of the golden Phoenix but I’m gonna be a fat bleep and get a GP tonight what shall I get?

Noo Delo’s a Munchkin😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are you all safe? We’ve having horrendous storms up in the North East. We have no garden fence,electric is off! I’ve had no sleep,I must admit it’s been scary.
Take care! Just a lot of snow here in Yorkshire 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Body Shape like her aswel 🤣

Why the does she stand and walk like that?? Does she really think she looks good?

also bit late but was watching the oluvs Xmas photo shoot video and why has she given poor oluv a blow dry like Gail platt 🤣
Considering that child's walking, she still has super curly toes. I wonder if Kate has noticed that.

Windy AF here in the North West. Was half expecting to see her float past the house like a good year blimp with her feather shoes on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
What is wrong with her legs she needs to have them seen to! She had the worst dress sense and does not own a iron!

Reactions: 10
Why oh why do all these bleeping Instagram knob heads pose or stand like they’ve got a giant dildo inserted up the arse? They look bleeping ******** 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If anyone follows Ruby Holley she is the worst for standing with her legs so far apart it looks like she’s giving birth stood up. The only reason they all do it is because it makes it easier to edit the photo!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Stay safe up there trolls ♥

Reactions: 4

I went for a salt and pepper overload because the bespoke chose and she is the 10yr old boss, s&p chips, s&p chicken (chefs kith) and deep fried s&p suimais (chefs kith) and a special fried rice with a carton of curry and it done the two of us, bit disappointed that you only get 4 suimais being a greedy fat titted troll, but any of the meals from GP are nice and clean. Enjoy your tea. 😘 (another chefs kith).

(Sorry about the chefs kithes its a SB thread thing)

Read the wiki. Truff stinks like a sayers pastie. 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I went for a salt and pepper overload because the bespoke chose and she is the 10yr old boss, s&p chips, s&p chicken (chefs kith) and deep fried s&p suimais (chefs kith) and a special fried rice with a carton of curry and it done the two of us, bit disappointed that you only get 4 suimais being a greedy fat titted troll, but any of the meals from GP are nice and clean. Enjoy your tea. 😘 (another chefs kith).

4 😶 wow, we get 6 my mine. I'm a greedy fat troll also. 😂🤣 But my chippies are paid with my hard earned money, not via dirty socks (SB thread)

Read the wiki 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
4 😶 wow, we get 6 my mine. I'm a greedy fat troll also. 😂🤣 But my chippies are paid with my hard earned money, not via dirty socks (SB thread)

Read the wiki 😂😂
Yeah i think you get 6 in the normal steamed ones but the S&P deep fried only 4, to be honest 4 was enough for the normal person but not a greedy fat titted troll like me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah i think you get 6 in the normal steamed ones but the S&P deep fried only 4, to be honest 4 was enough for the normal person but not a greedy fat titted troll like me.
My fit tits would also not be impressed by 4. Its very windy outside so I'm going to stay in all day and stand like John Wayne and jumping up and down in my garage living room like the most influential influencer there ever was.... She is beauty, she is grace...she is Katie John wayne jayne hayes.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Trolls I’ve cried catching up this morning the saggy flat arse hanging out the fishnets has just made me feel all kinds of second hand embarrassment and my new favourite word for this scruff is HAMBEAST.

Thanks to my noggadog trolz for the chippy inspo too - helped me with tonight’s tea. See you in the GP about 6pm

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.