Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jo Malone Velvet rose is my fave it’s gorge.

I bet I’ve been/my mum and dad have ordered from your chippy girl! Saying that though, if your a Yicker I was never over that side of St Helens so maybe not 🤣

bleeping massive hoofs like her Ma #soOopetite
They probably go in one of our over chippy the one in Haydock . My chippy moved up to where they say all scouser moved to 🤣🤣

Worked in St.Helens for many years. Know a good few chippy there like!
Well my boss will own them all and he owns half of Liverpool to 🤫

I do like the chippy on Kenyans Lane, Crispy Cod I think? Truff would def be out if her calorie deficit if she went there! 🤣
My boss owns that 🤫🤫

I have a baby similar age and she’s a size 3.5 in shoes. I know babies are all different but size 6 seems a bit big! My 4 year olds only a 9 🤔
My grandson 14 months old and a 6 and he's not chunky . He's slim but very tall for a 14 months

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
For someone who's meant to have had a miscarriage she really is a bastard isn't she.

Never gives a flying duck about people with fertility problems or suffering losses.
Sharing a baby scan business then posting 'Hold your babies close tonight , we have no idea how lucky we are'
Not forgetting how she bragged it was a life accomplishment to have a kid before she was 29.
So bleeping smug and insensitive to other women.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I reckon most of these diaries are gifted yanno- I think it’s a truly terrible idea and the price point is absolutely shocking. £33 could be a weekly shop for some. I don’t know anyone splashing out on a diary unless it was really fancy (leather or High quality style).

I’m shocked to find the stock levels have actually gone down (after we know about the box she launched that didn’t sell).

Reactions: 11
I reckon most of these diaries are gifted yanno- I think it’s a truly terrible idea and the price point is absolutely shocking. £33 could be a weekly shop for some. I don’t know anyone splashing out on a diary unless it was really fancy (leather or High quality style).

I’m shocked to find the stock levels have actually gone down (after we know about the box she launched that didn’t sell).
Probably all her family and friends buying one because they feel sorry for her y she's skint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone been on to Scouse Bird? 😱 The ham beast will be onto that with “her story” tomorrow cos of course her trolling is bigger better more than SBs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does she realise a shadow ban is around 2 weeks long? How will she cope!?
She’ll probably throw a troll video on with tears and hanging off eyelashes so it gets shared left right and centre, after all thats how half us found tattle. Either that or banging of the momma belly or a hospital visit for Oluv. (Munchausens)

They probably go in one of our over chippy the one in Haydock . My chippy moved up to where they say all scouser moved to 🤣🤣

Well my boss will own them all and he owns half of Liverpool to 🤫

My boss owns that 🤫🤫

My grandson 14 months old and a 6 and he's not chunky . He's slim but very tall for a 14 months
Chain Lane?

Golden Phoenix by Broady is a nice chippy too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

I can confirm a lot are gifted, if not discounted 👀

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Discounted or given to her little salon/aesthetics pals on the Wirral and regular visits of Host. Her fake mates basically.... but they all bum off the same exposure!

Discounted or given to her little salon/aesthetics pals on the Wirral and regular visits of Host. Her fake mates basically.... but they all bum off the same exposure!
But majority hate each other!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
55BF35D4-7EB9-4E12-B16D-19DEED2239D0.jpeg
How on earth has she managed to contour it to look like the side of her nose is trying to make an escape across the side of her face.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Trolls after reading the car debacle I'm after some recommendations please...A car that's big enough for a crotch goblin and a pram. I like SUV's but I'm open to suggestions.

#notarangerover
#readthewiki
I’ve got an estate bmw 5 series. When my husband got it I was like eurgh but I couldn’t be without it now. I had a 1 series first

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.