Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of you lovely trolls like S&P chicken and S&P king prawns try new young’s on Orwell road in Kirkdale 😍🤤

How can someone give themselves the best facial ever and their skin still looks absolutely minty 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet Delo was in that shed minding his own business looking at his own bumhole in a handheld mirror at 3.45am and the wind blew that roof clean off and over to the Isle of Man.
I bet he secretly meets Jack Brows for blowys in the shed 😢😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
L11 residing trolls-I went the Golden Phoenix years ago and got terrible food poisoning! Never been back since.
TSO’s on Muirhead is nice. Any other chilly recommendations for us Nogsy residing Tattle Bastards?
Edited to add: not the Beijing Palace on Muirhead 🤢
Well I do think TSOS and KTams are the OGs like, I don’t have any other recommendations, I sometimes go the blue star when am ordering off just eat. I wouldn’t dream of going the Beijing 🤣🤣🤣

I feel like starting a nogzy thread🤣🤣

@QueenBarb2 can you do us a Christmas script I begggggg 🤣❤

I bet Delo was in that shed minding his own business looking at his own bumhole in a handheld mirror at 3.45am and the wind blew that roof clean off and over to the Isle of Man.
I’ve been laughing at this for a good 10 minutes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Shes built like that pigeon feeder woman from home alone 2. Probably smells like her too
Kate on her next glamify shoot 🤣🤣

Do we think the black shed of doom survived the night?
Of course it’s built like her isn’t it 😂😂

Are you all safe? We’ve having horrendous storms up in the North East. We have no garden fence,electric is off! I’ve had no sleep,I must admit it’s been scary.
I’m currently sat in the car so the Daughter can charge her phone 😳
Stay safe lovely x x

Not sure if hes the elf on the shelf or a garden gnome.
He’s put some beefcake on hasn’t he get

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Long time lurker and can't post if my other account for some reason.im getting a msg saying fatal memory error 🥵
Sorry if this has already been said but I find the excessive black Friday posts rotten by these walking fuckin billboards. "Hey my team please spend all ur money on tatty shite u don't need, just in the mouth of Christmas to line my pockets" making out they're doing us all a favour with tit discount codes. It abs stinks. Industry based on manipulating gullible ppl for money
Fat tits idol Tara may has been at it all day making out she's doing everyone favours it's a pain in the arse

Reactions: 4
Well I do think TSOS and KTams are the OGs like, I don’t have any other recommendations, I sometimes go the blue star when am ordering off just eat. I wouldn’t dream of going the Beijing 🤣🤣🤣

I feel like starting a nogzy thread🤣🤣

@QueenBarb2 can you do us a Christmas script I begggggg 🤣❤

I’ve been laughing at this for a good 10 minutes
I love it the way we turn the threads to nogzy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She never falls asleep on you because she never gets the chance! That’ll happen when you’re constantly dragging the kid all over the place

Reactions: 22
The kids skin looks just as minty as her slab backed mothers

Imagine letting your child get in that much of a state just to put on social media 🤯

Like mother like daughter to be honest 😂😂
You can do it Bruce. Absolute image of Bruce Bogtrotter eating his chocolate cake x

Elf on the shelf isn’t rich in love fat tits he can’t stand you

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Fat tits we know your skint but buy some bleeping baby wipes 🤢🥴

Imagine letting your child get in that much of a state just to put on social media 🤯
You can do it Bruce. Absolute image of Bruce Bogtrotter eating his chocolate cake x
3C6N.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oluv does face painting now 🥴
Might hire her for my kids next birthday , she can bake the cake , sing happy birthday in Spanish , provide the music on guitar and her arl fella on the decks & share her globe trotting stories whilst paint the kids faces !
In fairness, at 16 months old she’s probably already better at face painting than her ma.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Stop encouraging your kid to stuff her face it’s a recipe for bleeping disaster in more ways than one truff

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
So not only did she clear the supermarket shelf of the Horlicks because she is one greedy bleep, Horlicks sent her a box with three free jars of the stuff. Hope she gets the galloping trotts from it and stinks the utility/dogshower/downstairs toilet out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So not only did she clear the supermarket shelf of the Horlicks because she is one greedy bleep, Horlicks sent her a box with three free jars of the stuff. Hope she gets the galloping trotts from it and stinks the utility/dogshower/downstairs toilet out.
I shall let you know my reply off horlicks x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That has knocked me sick to my stomach
Like mother, like daughter

Fat tits we know your skint but buy some bleeping baby wipes 🤢🥴

View attachment 891704
Ha ha I know - who lets it get to these levels of mess really? Wouldn’t surprise me if fat tits melted a load of chocolate and just smeared it on the Prop for likes

Was it something you ate, that gave you that wind truff? 💨

keeping the whole of the North West up with your massive trumping 🙄

View attachment 891197
Ha ha remember when we used to put 💨 on all our posts about her cos 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
That has knocked me sick to my stomach
This is grim, kids get messy when you teach them to feed themselves but this beyond that. It’s like she’s grabbed her her head and made her face plant a cake.

also I ordered a salt and pepper box from a local chippy cause of you guys, it was good but I’m so full and bloated so I’m cursing you all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.