Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SharkyShark

Model wears size 8…

she shoved the tree in the corner of the garage last year, probably in the utility room this year
I bet Vicky Pollard is cleaner and smells nicer that this flat arsed cunt x

Model wears size 8…

she shoved the tree in the corner of the garage last year, probably in the utility room this year
Has she still got Bruce bogtrotters left overs under her nails 🤢 x

Reactions: 6

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
Sorry to derail have you been to friends on smithdown and tasted their kebabs especially their special sauce 🤤 x
Also derailing but has anyone had fish toasts from the chippy in Toxteth? I went years ago with my ex boyfriend when we visited his mum and they were amazing!!!! But I can't remember the name of the chippy of where exactly it was but I need one again!!!!

Shazblag

VIP Member
Crying hahahaha

I, a fat titted troll, will be testing out this Golden Pheonix tonight. Best be nice or my ZSM arse will hunt you trolls down and be star of the show on your ring doorbells, but I'll leave the gammon at home, unlike the fruit machine.

Still in disbelief that she did that and Diddy DJ Indesit went with her.

Off to Read The wiki and refresh xx

watch me eyebrows 🤣
Im hoping Ming the owner is in to do the cooking and it doesn’t disappoint you all, or I will have to leg it over to SB’s thread full time. 😂

L11 residing trolls-I went the Golden Phoenix years ago and got terrible food poisoning! Never been back since.
TSO’s on Muirhead is nice. Any other chilly recommendations for us Nogsy residing Tattle Bastards?
Edited to add: not the Beijing Palace on Muirhead 🤢
Might have been when it was taken over by someone else and now Ming the old fella has had it back for a couple of years.

• Haha

Boobies

Chatty Member
So that’s cleared that up for anyone interested in how gormless got started
she was self taught before she done her level 3

she also done a day course and she was allowed to sit in a session so watch 🤔

🙄
I've never looked at this girls page, is she that bad? Gormless? As bad as truff?

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
Im hoping Ming the owner is in to do the cooking and it doesn’t disappoint you all, or I will have to leg it over to SB’s thread full time. 😂

Might have been when it was taken over by someone else and now Ming the old fella has had it back for a couple of years.
This was back in 2005 Shaz, I trust you to say it’s nice now. Might give their salt n pepper chips a go to prove you right😋.

• Haha

Davena94

VIP Member
Were we not all isolating in may 2020 🤣 well supposed to be. I don’t think he had covid then, I definitely think it’s been this year.
Ah maybe. Just with her saying he started the garden when he had covid and he was working on the garden may 2020🤷🏻‍♀️

Leodog19

VIP Member
Imagine Delo thinking he’ll go for a shit in that utility room with his phone for 20 mins and it happens to be the one day of the month Fat tits does her “laundry” bursting in stomping up and down 🤣

I got all nostalgic earlier when I was driving thinking how we all don’t call her THM anymore, but I’m so glad it’s been replaced by our main troll @JoeExotic with Fat tits because I fucking howl everytime I type it 🤣..ps Not honey monster.
When I see that picture of that utility room and that loo so near sink I cringe 😬 it so 👎 🤮

I caught on her live for a brief second and she was saying she was going on a family Christmas Day out but couldn’t remember where and that she’d booked it ages ago. How can you forget where you are going 😅she’s such a twat - all for attention, as if all da trollzzz are going to hunt her down there.
That's so no one followed her

I caught on her live for a brief second and she was saying she was going on a family Christmas Day out but couldn’t remember where and that she’d booked it ages ago. How can you forget where you are going 😅she’s such a twat - all for attention, as if all da trollzzz are going to hunt her down there.
That's so no one followed her
Ofcourse oluv LOVED it 🙄

Look how red the poor childs hands are with the cold 😡

Bet that child has got just a vest and a nappy on under that wet suit thing

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Where's her gloves 🤔

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I can not wait to see this Christmas tree. They're going to feel like the fucking walls are closing in on them hahaha.

Wonder what shit idea she's had for Oluvs advent Calendar, heaven forbid she should. Get a milkybar one !
Troll olive doesn’t have milk.

I am now back in the uk and excited to see things in real time. It’s the only thing stopping me from running back to the USA and jumping on the nearest beach