Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y dozent she get that baby a hair cut out of her eyes bloody hell u can't see her face šŸ„“šŸ˜’
Because the miracle of hair growth cannot be tamed TROLL - donā€™t you know olive is the only baby with hair so wondrousā€¦

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also New Title suggestion,

BABY BESPOKES SO ADVANCED WITh HER WALKING AND TALKINā€™, DELLOS THE KING OF THE DECKS BUT ONLY IN THE WALK IN.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Tbf Iā€™ve seen pics of other countries and they have the washer/dryer in the bathroom and it kind of makes sense - itā€™s upstairs, closer to wardrobes for putting away, itā€™s a room that has an extractor Dan if it gets warm when dryers on etc but itā€™s just bizarre to us as we all have them in kitchen or utility room
I remember a friend years ago having her washer in the bathroom and I was so confused šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but it does make sense. Easy to plumb in.

Shes one patronising bleep isnā€™t she ā€œin his little walk inā€. Just cause youā€™ve sacrificed your living room to the walk in gods so itā€™s unnecessarily massive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
ā€œWhat do you use to double cleanse?ā€
ā€œClinique toner and La Prawn tonerā€ šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Why does she bother with these lives?? Theyā€™re ALL the same. Same ashy foundationā€¦ same makeup lookā€¦ same clumpy mascara oh my god guyzzz look at my lashes #ad hairberrrstā€¦ same scraped back ā€œhair maskā€ lookā€¦ once youā€™ve seen one, youā€™ve seen them all. Makeup artists are usually creative - she is exactly the same dated, poorly applied makeup every time

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Her makeup is terrible, sheā€™s got stripes all over her face cause she used a pencil brush to do her under eye powder. She said she liked a particular primer because it wasnā€™t very ā€˜moistureā€™ so your makeup doesnā€™t slide which is so old fashioned. peaches would encourage their artists not to prime about 10 years ago to get more of a dry cake face that would last all night, canā€™t imagine doing that now. Can tell she doesnā€™t prep her clients skin correctly. She also said she washed her hair yesterday and look how greasy it is already. My hairs blonde and takes about 4/5 days to get like hers.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I remember a friend years ago having her washer in the bathroom and I was so confused šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but it does make sense. Easy to plumb in.

Shes one patronising bleep isnā€™t she ā€œin his little walk inā€. Just cause youā€™ve sacrificed your living room to the walk in gods so itā€™s unnecessarily massive.
That was what I was meant to say - the plumbing in makes sense in a bathroom too

Reactions: 5
My understanding is that makeup will sit best on skin that is well cared for. Therefore as a MUA, wouldnā€™t it make sense to have some idea about skincare? Her skin will be as leathery as her mothers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My understanding is that makeup will sit best on skin that is well cared for. Therefore as a MUA, wouldnā€™t it make sense to have some idea about skincare? Her skin will be as leathery as her mothers.
Troll... Shes a boss babe momma.. Of course she knows best šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.
Her make up looks make my skin itch ha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
DJ WALK-IN.

Also furious about Penhaligons, I spend a fortune there every month and I will be telling them their choice of ā€˜influencerā€™ is bullshit.
[/QUOTE]

STOP! DJ WALK-IN I HAVE PISSED MYSELF! Read the wiki.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tbf Iā€™ve seen pics of other countries and they have the washer/dryer in the bathroom and it kind of makes sense - itā€™s upstairs, closer to wardrobes for putting away, itā€™s a room that has an extractor Dan if it gets warm when dryers on etc but itā€™s just bizarre to us as we all have them in kitchen or utility room
Thatā€™s exactly why I want mine moving upstairs so when itā€™s washed and dried, itā€™s upstairs to put it in each room instead of leaving it and end up with mountain loads of washing x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her make up look is so dated. Iā€™m not going to lie, Iā€™m pretty crap at make up but I do try & Peaches tutorials are always brilliant with a proper breakdown and wee cheats to help you. KHM doesnā€™t even do a tutorial, she just slaps it all on, canā€™t tell you the products she uses, the videos cut out every 2 mins and she canā€™t pronounce anything she wants to affiliate.

• Haha
Itā€™s just normal bleeping makeup innit? Well it ends up looking normal , albeit the layers of slap which ultimately achieve the same look are not. Thereā€™s no creativity in any of her ā€˜workā€™ ???!?

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Smaller meal equals less calories. Hardly groundbreaking must-share information is it?
Still absolutely full of tit tho and no nourishment for your body - it's not just the calories it's chemicals and crap they put in the food too. Stick to your day job Truff....whatever that is

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.