Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the old Utility room is being converted to a downstairs bathroom, where is the frequently unused washing machine going to go? The black shed of doom?? I’m really hoping it’s going in the upstairs bathroom just for shits and giggles 🙂🙃
I’m waiting for a quote to put my washing machine and dryer upstairs 🤣 but not in the bathroom tho

Reactions: 5
Is this the first time we’ve seen his walk in? But why does he need a walk in?! These two shouldn’t be allowed to own a house
Why does she talk such absolute horse tit? ‘No wonder our child is a rave baby’??? Huh. First of all she isn’t, and second of all parental neglect and dragging your kid out til all hours amongst partying adults makes you a bad mum, it’s not a personality trait for your child you utter utter bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Am I the only one who wants to bork at the sight of these open wardrobes ??? Please use doors and stop the clothes getting dusty . They surely can’t be wearing all that clobber so frequently.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is this the first time we’ve seen his walk in? But why does he need a walk in?! These two shouldn’t be allowed to own a house
Aw look - the Ali express palace. Not having they live in a dog tit infested, scruffy, upside down house that never gets cleaned and they never do laundry but we’re meant to believe he’s got all these genuine designer clothes worthy of a walk in 🤣🤣🤣 anyway I’ll wait for Kate to be a sad act and do a walk in tour for our benefit

It’s Sunday where the duck is she going with concealer that thick 🤮
Has she been set on fire?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Narrrrrrr duck right off is dirty dick knob rot trying to break the DJ industry hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I’ve pissed 🤣 the headphones tho 🤣 wonder if dj knob rot will work with dj Liam Hincks who said his bird had a wide fanny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It’s Sunday where the duck is she going with concealer that thick 🤮
How minty does her skin look even after a la prawn facial 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That house 🤯 what the duck, now a downstairs bathroom ha. I mean we know this already, but the sight of DJ Dirty Dick in his walk in has nearly brought up my brekkie!! Pair of cunts 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she mean a bathroom or a downstairs shitter? Maybe that’s what the black shed is for, the washing machine. Well she never uses it so might as well sling it in there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kate your la prawn 🍤 facial is pronounced like this 👍🏼 Your welcome to save it ❤

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tbf I’ve seen pics of other countries and they have the washer/dryer in the bathroom and it kind of makes sense - it’s upstairs, closer to wardrobes for putting away, it’s a room that has an extractor Dan if it gets warm when dryers on etc but it’s just bizarre to us as we all have them in kitchen or utility room

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She just said on the live she’s still trying to get a discount code for la prawn and that she thinks she’ll get one. Also why does she gurn so much

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aw look - the Ali express palace. Not having they live in a dog tit infested, scruffy, upside down house that never gets cleaned and they never do laundry but we’re meant to believe he’s got all these genuine designer clothes worthy of a walk in 🤣🤣🤣 anyway I’ll wait for Kate to be a sad act and do a walk in tour for our benefit

Has she been set on fire?
Ha h ha ha ha ha

Reactions: 1
I absolutely hate that double breasted quilted THING she wears 24/7! Wore it for a night out last night and then to stomp to the gym in this morning?! VOM! Katie I know you’ve said ur not hungover but ur eyes tell a different story. The phrase “pissholes in snow” springs to mind.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DJ WALK-IN.

Also furious about Penhaligons, I spend a fortune there every month and I will be telling them their choice of ‘influencer’ is bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.