Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been gifted them no way could she afford all that.
Anyone else think the reason she’s stopping Botox etc is because she can’t afford it anymore? Don’t understand why you would stop having it
She’s blatantly hinting for a company to slide in her DM’s & #gift it 🙄🤬

Ooh which number is it x
The bakarat is spot on! That’s 910. My friend bought me Alien & Mademoiselle & I didn’t think they were anything like the real deal unfortunately. You can make an account aslong as you spend so much. Apparently Black Friday there good deals xx

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with these people who lie about wanting to be with their kids all the time? It doesn’t make you look like a ‘great mum’ it makes you look boring, pathetic and friendless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Anyone else get In the fact she said they are having a bathroom downstairs? I thought they were doing a utility?
Can’t wait to see this one! 🤣 and if it is a bathroom why have 2? She doesn’t have a wash in the one she has! Smelly bleeping cunting woman
Makes it easier to use as it’s next to the upstairs downstairs walk in wardrobe .
Although most people have the downstairs loo off the hall not in the middle of the dinning room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I swear it seems like she’s on something sometimes. She’s so erratic and her jaw has a life of its own

Reactions: 22
Ooh which number is it x
I think it’s one of the utique ones looking on the page of the girl I use. I had a sample & it’s lovely just not got round to buying a full size x

on topic Kates a meff

Reactions: 4
I swear it seems like she’s on something sometimes. She’s so erratic and her jaw has a life of its own
I thought she’s had a stroke the other day, anyone notice one side of her mouth is sometimes dripping when she’s talking?

Probably the weight of the lies, pulling it down! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
surely I’m not the only one who’s never even heard of penhaligons 🤣 am I a meff
Blair I’d never heard of it either until Truff posted it a year or so ago and then sale TalesofElmsdale get a candle a few months back - still none the wiser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
surely I’m not the only one who’s never even heard of penhaligons 🤣 am I a meff
It’s always been older lady perfumes for me, so wouldn’t look at it twice… I am now that older lady… still wouldnt look at it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Plus, ‘garden in need of major work. One multifunction room has interesting layout. Not suitable for anyone over 6’ as their feet will touch the wall when they are on the sofa’.
Haha including garden erection

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So what happened to the two weddings she was doing yesterday? 🧐 can’t keep up with your own lies can you Big Show?

Reactions: 11
So let me get this right….
She lives in Upton. 5 minutes drive from the M53.
Her “best friend” / “pt” David Edge works at the gym in Bromborough which is 10 minutes down the motorway. So about a 20 minute drive from Upton to her REALLYYYY good friend of a PT.

But she has just tagged herself in a gym in BIRKENHEAD? Bloody Birko. It’s the same distance.

She was crying how she couldn’t make it to Bromborough to see her fav PT but she can travel to BIRKO? Makes sense.

Makes as much sense as her lip blush.
Prob just trying to avoid Pep head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What’s FM? I was going to get Penhaligons stuff for a few people for Christmas but absolutely not now!!
FM is perfume… made in the same factories not knock offs. Just 1/3 of the price and basics bottles. My mate does it and you can’t tell the difference tbh

Reactions: 4
I think FM are good copies but they don’t last anywhere as long on you scent wise. I’m tight as owt but it made me realise why we pay so much more for the real thing after using FM.
Good to have in your handbag etc though I guess as a top up

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So let me get this right….
She lives in Upton. 5 minutes drive from the M53.
Her “best friend” / “pt” David Edge works at the gym in Bromborough which is 10 minutes down the motorway. So about a 20 minute drive from Upton to her REALLYYYY good friend of a PT.

But she has just tagged herself in a gym in BIRKENHEAD? Bloody Birko. It’s the same distance.

She was crying how she couldn’t make it to Bromborough to see her fav PT but she can travel to BIRKO? Makes sense.

Makes as much sense as her lip blush.
Prob just trying to avoid Pep head.

Or he won’t gift her any sessions? If my mate went then gym all the time and was that into her fitness I’d be tagging along with her. Not posting fake sweaty Betty photos and making out like I’d done abit

Reactions: 11
FM is multi level marketing 🤢 and they don’t smell the same or last as long, people just tell you that to try and sell it to you. Bet Kate loves it

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.