Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never fails to amaze me how much of a head she is.
A mamma day - making out it's the 1st time in 14 months she's gone anywhere or done anything for herself !!
Mamma day was a day out on the beg- she's a professional bum.

She doesn't have a job , she doesn't clean her house , Ibiza , Paris , numerous nights out , PR events , Hot Air Balloon rides , Chester Races , numerous Spa days always getting free facials , hair done , nails done !

duck off prattling on to proper decent hard working mums , telling people how to live and what to do with their time.
She's a bleeping insult to real women honestly !! VILE

• Heart
Reactions: 43
A mamma day - making out it's the 1st time in 14 months she's gone anywhere or done anything for herself !!

She doesn't have a job , she doesn't clean her house , Ibiza , Paris , numerous nights out , PR events , Hot Air Balloon rides , Chester Races , numerous Spa days always getting free facials , hair done , nails done !

Isn’t she just?!

Trying to make out it’s the first thing she’s done for herself in 14 months. Everything she does is for her and no one else. Fat selfish bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Isn’t she just?!

Trying to make out it’s the first thing she’s done for herself in 14 months. Everything she does is for her and no one else. Fat selfish bleep.
Honest to god Joe, she wonders why people don't like her !
Not cos they're jealous cos you're bleeping horrible , just horrible.
All the preaching - get out of bed , go the gym , get your steps in , go on a pamper day ! Don't know who she thinks she is yano !!

The bleeping STENCH of desperation how she's trying to mould herself into this lifestyle/momma exspect blogger - Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
So I reckon reading between the lines with all her 'momma' inspirational quotes that bespoke Olive is now becoming a real life exhausting toddler. Kate doesn't know how to deal with this so it excuses all her mum days and she thinks justifies putting Olive in nursery. When in reality this is just what most of us do in our daily lives because we have actual jobs that don't involve opening packages of gifted stuff all day long. She doesn't need to make a big issue of Olive going to nursery, the majority of kids do it!!

Reactions: 22

duck off prattling on to proper decent hard working mums , telling people how to live and what to do with their time.
Deffo. Whilst her boyfriend is out working about 7 days per week .....

Reactions: 15
Can someone please tell la prairie that she calls them or prawn 🙉😂 I’m sure they won’t be too impressed to have her referring to them as a 🍤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I reckon reading between the lines with all her 'momma' inspirational quotes that bespoke Olive is now becoming a real life exhausting toddler. Kate doesn't know how to deal with this so it excuses all her mum days and she thinks justifies putting Olive in nursery. When in reality this is just what most of us do in our daily lives because we have actual jobs that don't involve opening packages of gifted stuff all day long. She doesn't need to make a big issue of Olive going to nursery, the majority of kids do it!!
Troll you’d switch places with her in a heart beat people who open herrr berrrrst need momma time too. It’s super allowed.

• Haha
Shouldn’t her wave of light post be #gifted #ad?
I can see it now, next week it’ll be oh my god Olive loves nursey so much she’s going every day she told me it in the Korean language she’s been learning this week 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
My mum bought me a load of stuff from Penhaligons years ago, I didn’t use any of it, didn’t it used to be a bit old womanish? The PR person at the beauty bazaar is defo her mate. No one can stand her round these ways so it’s got to be a mate
The HNBB store manager hasn’t got a clue and clings on to whoever she can locally with a big name (on the right side of the law or not) to try to keep hitting her targets.

That shop will be gone in 18 months.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
My mum bought me a load of stuff from Penhaligons years ago, I didn’t use any of it, didn’t it used to be a bit old womanish? The PR person at the beauty bazaar is defo her mate. No one can stand her round these ways so it’s got to be a mate
it’s defo old womanish. My daughter has said to me that my perfume is “nice, but a bit like a grey haired lady” 🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else get In the fact she said they are having a bathroom downstairs? I thought they were doing a utility?
Can’t wait to see this one! 🤣 and if it is a bathroom why have 2? She doesn’t have a wash in the one she has! Smelly bleeping cunting woman
It’s probably quite the chore getting out of bed to go downstairs, to get dressed in her original living room walk in wardrobe/ fliming room, to then go back up stairs to do brush her teeth on the landing. READ THE WIKI

• Haha
Anyone else get In the fact she said they are having a bathroom downstairs? I thought they were doing a utility?
Can’t wait to see this one! 🤣 and if it is a bathroom why have 2? She doesn’t have a wash in the one she has! Smelly bleeping cunting woman
Because her changing room is down stairs so it will save the mad dash up and down when she's soaking wet 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how much she got gifted. Greedy fat bleep.

I’ve stopped buying from places where she gets free tit. Not because I’m jealous truffalo, but because I have bleeping morales. I work hard and I am not funding your grabby fake lifestyle.

People call smack heads, she’s worse! I wouldn’t dare.

An would you please just let your poor child sleep! Spend your time on a cooking course instead of running round the north west getting free shite 🤢

• Heart
I’m glad FM now do a version of it. I’ll wear the cheap tit before buying the real version when they’re gifting to the likes of her.
What’s FM? I was going to get Penhaligons stuff for a few people for Christmas but absolutely not now!!

Reactions: 10
How is she getting away with blagging her lashes are long because of Hair burst when they're coated with mascara and she's had a lash lift ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Hahahah Christ I can see the right Move ad now;
2 bathroom
2 bedded
2 multi function rooms (one including kitchen)
2 walk in wardrobe
Featuring panelling
Semi on the Wirral Peninsula

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate it’s flipping NURSERY you thick shite! She really needs to learn how to speak and spell. I can’t believe luxury brands work with someone so bleeping stupid who can’t even pronounce their goods names 😩🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.