Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please if there are any new mums on here watching her stories take no bleeping notice of this bleep! This is all for the gram! This is just copying other cunts on Instagram who do the exactly the same thing. Her daughter is probably having the time of her life mixing with other kids she’s an Absolute fool. So please take no notice!
Kate you are absolute bellend

happy monday guys

yes I made my bed when I got up

yes I didn’t stay in bed watching social media

because I’m a mum and wife and have to get up and sort my household out and kids off to school

Kate your just a bleep duck off

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
After wearing sliders/flip flops and summer trainees for months, Im dreading the weight of boots on my feet. I can only imagine how it must feel for BTJnr, she cant even walk properly yet and the added weight on her feet. Her ma is fucked in the head. And its NURSERY you daft witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please if there are any new mums on here watching her stories take no bleeping notice of this bleep! This is all for the gram! This is just copying other cunts on Instagram who do the exactly the same thing. Her daughter is probably having the time of her life mixing with other kids she’s an Absolute fool. So please take no notice!

happy monday guys

because I’m a mum and wife and have to get up and sort my household out and kids off to school

“Cried three times” haha up your dose of sertraline Kate and get on with it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's not right that girl.
The drama over the kid going to nursery - she's absolutely sound leaving her to go on her Jollies Pari & Ibiza then out every night in Mykonos. Plus all events she goes to for freebies with her Z lister mates.

Proper saddo desperate for attention and to seem relatable.Sitting in the car crying..... piss off. Get home to your washing and clean your house , change the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m pretty sure not so long ago she was telling everyone how important it was to take time to themselves and go for gifted massages? Wasn't she?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Well I’ve had a wild weekend, been reading Axl’s back log of threads which took days, then some Becky Holt girl’s bum licking thread, then ended up on some McD loving lad called Marcus’ thread and I tell yeah, coming back on here has made me do an eye roll strong enough to give myself whiplash!
This dumpster truck is boring the life out of me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s kicking the arse out of this now. I work for myself 2 days a week doing a real job and my real husband that married me works full time. My wee girl is 1 next week and she goes to family the days I’m working. She has a great time without me and I honestly don’t have a problem/feel guilty about her not being with us. I’d like to send her to nursery but we don’t have any choice here as I don’t like the 1 nursery we do have (she’s not napping on a gym mat) so I’ll be waiting until she’s 3 for school nursery (we are in Scotland) Truff goes to a million classes a week so unsure why she’s sending her for a morning once a week when she’ll mix with more kids over a longer time at groups?

I’ve said this before but I’m glad I’m not a young mum who looks at these influencer types and think I’m doing wrong or doubt myself. Truff is not realistic and never will be.

Reactions: 22

happy monday guys

Fuckin Nursey!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That poor kid getting sent to nursery in doc martens what the duck, I know she’s only there for around 15 mins a week but still why wouldn’t you want her to be comfortable 🤯 her poor feet are goin to end up ruined.
The nursery staff will dislike her if they have to change her they need easy clothes and shoes on for nursery. It’s not a fashion show Truff

Reactions: 17
Could that kid look any more beige? Put her in some colour for gods sake. If she’s bringing her up gender neutral I’m off to jump in the Mersey

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
My kid goes to nursery one day a week while I’m at work, other days with family. And I do not cry when she’s there doing all the messy play. Cause I’m at work, earning money.
Cringe she named her kid after her salon then sold it
She’s pure dirt going on about being the best mum in the world cause she’s sitting with a boot full of defrosted food. Just go back to your upside down house you woman, you’ve only got 5 minutes til you’ve got to pick your Dickensian ghost child up!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The nursery staff will dislike her if they have to change her they need easy clothes and shoes on for nursery. It’s not a fashion show Truff
Imagine her when she stomps up at 1245 when she picks her up in that bleeping ancient range leaving a trail of exhaust fumes behind it 😂😂
I bet those girls at the nursery have a field day taking the piss out of her. I hope they let her get extra dirty so truff sees her arse with them. Guarantee shes of those mums who questions them about a million times what olive got up to, imagine the stale onion breath she leaves..Munterrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 30

happy monday guys

Isn't she just an absolute bleep 😡

“Cried three times” haha up your dose of sertraline Kate and get on with it
Think this dog needs fluoxidene and propranolol as sertraline isn’t touching the sides with the bleep x

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Isn't she just an absolute bleep 😡

Think this dog needs fluoxidene and propranolol as sertraline isn’t touching the sides with the bleep x
Isn’t she hey! Vile she is the vilest person I’ve ever ever come across and I’ve met some cunts in my life time

Nope, you’re still not a WIFE Kate 😂😂😂

Awww, if truff has cried 3 times in the space of two hours can you imagine how many times she cried in Ibiza and pari 🥺🥺🥺
She’s a housegirlfriend 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.