Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @lipschitz for the read suggestion! Also a noteable mention to Andy Malone for even mentioning it in the first place.

I’d like to do a recap but let’s be honest, Truff has been boring AF lately.
How funny I piss every time I see fat tits
Aww it should Of said “fat titsh” after that leprechaun Andy, anyone reading his thread he’s fucked up outing someone and A charity and has now had to apologise, and now claiming people are trying to hack his businesses and accounts with emails like [email protected] 😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she puts collagen in her shakes! Ladies collagen has absolutely 0 effect to your body when ingesting it, literally nothing, it’s a complete scam, your body simply digests it away. I have studied it in great great depth (actual medical research truff and not strangers opinions on Instagram). One of the only true ways to improve the skin, face or body, is to create trauma to the skin so it repairs itself, stimulating collagen production in the process. Winds me up to high heaven seeing people fall for the vitamins/powders/drinks with added collagen and of course she’s one of them. 🤣
She’s a daft bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
And just incase you all need a reminder.
View attachment 802623
This would be a boss message alert 😭😭
Did anyone actually say this?
“Wait till I see you fat titsh”
I know we call her fat tits, but can’t remember anyone saying this

She is an absolute dick head!!
“Life is tough because of the life we choose to have”
Is she actually messing!!
So when people are having it tough because they have actual real mental health problems,
cancer, money problems, struggle to get pregnant, could go on and on, it’s tough because their choosing it?
Oh duck off you fat titted bleep!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As if she puts collagen in her shakes! Ladies collagen has absolutely 0 effect to your body when ingesting it, literally nothing, it’s a complete scam, your body simply digests it away. I have studied it in great great depth (actual medical research truff and not strangers opinions on Instagram). One of the only true ways to improve the skin, face or body, is to create trauma to the skin so it repairs itself, stimulating collagen production in the process. Winds me up to high heaven seeing people fall for the vitamins/powders/drinks with added collagen and of course she’s one of them. 🤣
How do I create trauma? Wash me face with a Brillo pad? My skin is sad lately 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
2 messages of ‘support’ about her inspiring people & she’s creaming her kecks! And she says we’re all sad & unhappy!

Get to duck fat titshh! ☘

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No wonder delo doesn't follow her. She's a bleeping moron. "life is tough because of the way we choose to live" please, for the love of god Instagram, just delete her. Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

So when people are having it tough because they have actual real mental health problems,
cancer, money problems, struggle to get pregnant, could go on and on, it’s tough because their choosing it?
I wish people would just stop choosing traumatic lives, it would be so much easier all round.

What a sanctimonious bleep she is.

Reactions: 28

She’s just shocking, like I literally have no words for how damaging this woman is. I’m not going through anything particularly tough right now but if I was that would have me seething. I suggest you read the news Kate, families across the uk are in financial crisis, the nhs is failing people because its been so underfunded and many people are facing a Xmas without a loved one this year. I’ll text my mate now who’s dad has just passed from blood cancer and tell her her life is tough right now because she’s made it that way. No wonder people hate you.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I know its Sunday and you want to get up and get out but before you do have a little laugh at this decrepit twit. Hip replacement incoming. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I’m wearing my pjs til I go to a baby shower later and I’m wearing more colour than olives party outfit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How do I create trauma? Wash me face with a Brillo pad? My skin is sad lately 😂
Any type of Micro-needling works wonders (deeper the better), resurfacing lasers such as plexr, and if you don’t know about Morpheus 8 treatments, get to know. Watch the beg get all this gifted in 3..2..1..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What. The. duck. Does. This. Say. Jesus christ she's a migraine. He can't bear her that's for sure. Also, "I look gorgeous" about a filter.... THOUGHT THEY WERE RUINING GIRLS CONFIDENCE. duck me.
Thought Monday was her favourite day of the week 🙄🙄😂 she’s such a bad dick head

• Haha
Reactions: 11

There is no way on Gods green earth did she write that post. Not one spelling mistake that I could see!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fat tits you can put as many quotes up as you want but at the end of the day, you’re still the north west’s biggest fraud, liar, thief, narcissistic twit who’s got a smelly breath, a fanny the same size as the Mersey tunnel and your fella bleeping hates you

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know its Sunday and you want to get up and get out but before you do have a little laugh at this decrepit twit. Hip replacement incoming. 🤣

That’s made my day, even if I did choke on my breakfast! ‘Everyone’s favourite predator’ - and why the feck is he wearing his shoes?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Any type of Micro-needling works wonders (deeper the better), resurfacing lasers such as plexr, and if you don’t know about Morpheus 8 treatments, get to know. Watch the beg get all this gifted in 3..2..1..
I’ve never heard of this treatment and would never have actual surgery but am really feeling my age after a terrible year. I’ve just looked it up and it appears it’s what Judy Murray had. It’s made a huge difference to her, from these photos. Is it really worth the money? Any recommendations in the North West that isn’t run by an ex-Real Housewife of Cheshire?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.